Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Waiting for the stork

Re: How did you discover MiceChat?

I had been reading MiceAge for a long time and was on various Disney sites for the last 4 years (OMG has it really been that long???)
    I posted on 3 lurked on many others, read MA and saw on other sites that MC was coming.... I was intrigued. I was here the first day, and the next few reading trying to see what this one would be like, then after a couple days decided to just sign up (what the heck, I was registered on so many anyway...) Well I got hooked, I have been posting here almost daily for almost a year now...and I LOVE IT! I posted on 3 for the first month dropped one posted on this and another for a few months, then gave up tall the others....though I occasionaly lurk elsewhere just to see whats going on but I haven't posted anywhere but here in months...

I am faithful to my MiceChat

procrastibating

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • State sponsored cyclist

I kinda sorta knew about MiceChat, but I had already made some friends on MousePad and was having a pretty good time there. (I still post there occasionally.) Then some of my friends started to disappear. When I stayed Princess Buttercup's last September, she told me many of them had migrated to MiceChat. (And I won't go into the sordid reasons.) Anyway, I'm glad I joined.

• Hedonist

I had insider knowledge.

• Circle of Ancients

A former MPer pointed me this way. I love the friendships I've made with the Belles and beasts and I love the diversity and openness and honesty I see between the members here!

• MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Always watching...

I use to read Al's column over at MousePlanet until he left and started MiseAge. I was reading his MiceAge column one day when suddenly I noticed this link to something called MiceChat and ta-da...here I am.

• Gay Man

Herd member (or something). After MP and Fab I was pretty much done with boards and started LoT to keep the experience small and intimate. Dusty asked me to lend my Mod experience to MC and I did that for about 6 months. Now, I just post here occasionally, post on LoT a bit more and spend my time developing the Retroland.com site.

So much for being done with boards.

•   
    • Minion

I followed the SaveDisney.com route...

I was doing a report for a MBA class on Organizational Behavior... Disney is a "basket case" (er, I mean "Classic Case") when it comes to OB...

I got hooked on SaveDisney.com durring the process, because the story of what was happening between Eisner and Roy was JUST TOO DARN INTERESTING... I am a stock holder of course, but I didn't know what was going to happen...

When SaveDisney started publishing Al's articles, I was entralled... Here is a guy who I thought really loved the park, and loved the essence of what Disney was... It was enough to capture Roy's eye, as well as mine...

When they linked up MiceChat, I jumped at the chance to sign up and start to push what my research seemed to be telling me... the push for "Singles and Doubles" is harmfull for the company in the current marketing environment. It was setting the company back... And in many ways it was what made Pressler, DCA and other aspects of the Parks and animation so insidious...

I found I was following Disney Business News minute by minute... I got hooked, it was like crack... There was just too much to talk about, too much to debate... Too much NOT being said about the company, and there needed to be a forum where the average person needed to give Disney some feedback...

Now I sit almost one year later still posting, and I have become total Disney Business News Junkie...

Changes are being made... But more work needs to be done to hold managment accountable, that is why I am here... I am here to hold Glendale to their word...

Oh that, and to make Disneyphile laugh so hard she blows milk out her nose...
    Check out my other blog:

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Pretty much when Al left MousePlanet and started MiceAge I moved to MiceAge. When MiceChat opened up, I figured I might as well jump into that too.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

I think it was from BDK that I first heard of MC.
    Amanda
    Just remember without a well written Disney Villain, there would be no point in the Heroes and the Princesses. Have you hugged a Disney Villain today?

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

All of these posts are great.

Anyone else want to tell about how they first registered and began posting on MiceChat?

• MiceChat News Team
    • Thanking the Academy

Blog Entries

This one time, at band camp . . . .

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

I'm an old-timer from MP, etc.
    A signature should go here.

Started at ADD, then to MP, then to LP, then MI, then FAB, and now here. Of the 5 I've been banned at MP and LP. Then again it's really easy to get banned at LP.

Just like here, I don't post too much. Mostly read. The best part about that is I know everybody, and nobody knows me (evil laugh!)

• See you there!

edit accidential double post!

• See you there!

After several years of absence from ADD and Sunday in the Park, I was finally able to get back to ADD (nothing happening there) and Sunday in the Park (good stuff happens there at noon by Goofy), about the same time I found MiceChat, seemed like a nice group of folks, some from ADD so here I am. (talk about a run on sentence, whew!)

CU@DL

Andy

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast