Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

• WARNING!

Re: How did you discover MiceChat?

I blame my work.
    Our company's Intranet posts all kinds of toy industry news. Since Disney is one of our partners, a lot of Disney-related news is posted. I read many linked stories from SaveDiney.com and ended-up getting hooked on that site. The SaveDisney site opened me up to MiceAge, so it didn't take long until I stumbled into this bizzare world of MiceChat. I lurked in the background for awhile watching all the fun you guys were having and decided I had to join. This is the only chat site I've ever been on and I love it.
    I'm hooked... I log-on at work and that's usually when you'll find me.

Via MiceAge. Now I spend way too much time here and only check out MiceAge about once a week.
    You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.

• The two women of my life

I'm friends with Bigpigletfan and she spent more time here than out with the real world so I checked it our and now I am stuck here too. Now if i could only find my way back to that dang wardrobe I'd be fine.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I have come full circle. I started reading MiceChat and posting early last year, while planning my first trip to Disneyland, during the 50th Anniversary. I am now planning on visiting again in August. Another Disneyland vacation and a whole lot of MiceChat.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I saw an ad for it on Mice Age.

• pronounced, Casey Jr. 1

i saw an Ad for it on mouse planet

• Flames Fan/Oiler Hater

I always really enjoyed Al Lutz's columns on MousePlanet, and when I heard he was forming his own site I was probably one of the first to begin going to it. And then a while later I saw that MiceChat was starting I joined up straight away. It was really exciting to finally meet some people who shared my obsession with Disneyland, something people in the "outer world" have a hard time understanding.

• True Disneyland Nerd!

Lodi Ca, 6 hours from the Happiest Place on Earth *o*!!

Red Face Re: How did you discover MiceChat?

three words: Princess Friggin Buttercup!! we joined at approx the same time, and i have 83 posts..and she has like one gazillion and 83 by now...looks like Im gonna be posting a lot tonite to catch up!!

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • State sponsored cyclist

Quote Originally Posted by Christi
    three words: Princess Friggin Buttercup!! we joined at approx the same time, and i have 83 posts..and she has like one gazillion and 83 by now...looks like Im gonna be posting a lot tonite to catch up!!
    As I've said before PB also talked me into checking it out.

Soooo.... have you and PB decided to come along on the WDW MiceChat trip? It's not too late to sign up, you know.
    Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
    2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
    2014 so far: 6956 miles, 398,000 feet

• Minion

I found this site thru savedisney.com and by reading Al Lutz's articles and as alot of others have stated by watching from the outside for awhile and then decided to join which I have not regreated one moment of. Alot of thanks to Penguinsoda for making me feel welcomed at the very start.

• Banned User

Iím another member of the herd. Itís been about four years now, interrupted by frequent hiatuses and one banning (from the bad place). Iíve come to think of many of my herd-mates as extended family, and I look forward to an eventual Disneyland trip (someday in the hopefully near future) as much for the fun of going to the park as for the chance to meet some of them in person. I donít get to post nearly as much as Iíd like, but I try to contribute when I can. Iím also one who is sincerely hoping that this ďhomeĒ (as well as another sweet little joint we frequent) will stay around for the long run.

• Mountain Dew User

Blog Entries

I discovered it on accident, I was searching google for Disneyland items and came across micechat. My father has a lot of Expensive Disney collectables that you just can't find anymore, then it was lost in a fire, some things he replaced, one in particular was a painting (limited editon) of roger rabbit which he found at DCA when we were invited before the park was open to the public, and ever since I was inspired by disney I have been searching for collectables and one day accidentally came across micechat, but it was worth it!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345