Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Incognito

Blog Entries

The official "thank you" holiday greeting thread

I was just finishing baking my xmas cookies, listening to xmas music, and thinking. Thinking mostly about the people on Micechat for some reason, which has led me to write this post.

I have met so many people from this site since starting to post earlier this year, then buying my AP in June and going to meets, I am dumbfounded. I cant believe how fast my friendships with so many of you have blossomed to where I truly care for you as if I have known you for years (and you know who you are so no names mentioned here).

Some more than others? You bet! I have no problems admitting that. Ya cant like or love everyone for chrissake! But overall everyone here that I have had some sort of interaction with is a pretty darn cool person.

Yes, even the bitter battles of Onut and Nephy cant go without mention, and Id like to personally apologize to her (or anyone for that matter) for anything Ive said that may have been mean spirited and just not nice. Yea, we dont get along when it comes to politics at ALL but I gotta give her props for her beliefs. I may not agree at all but I can certainly give her kudos to sticking to her guns.

So heres a Christmas/Hanukah/Kwanzaa/New Years toast. To all those people that have come into my life through Micechat. That have made such an impact on my life. That I love. That I hope to continue growing as friends. That I can bully with. That make me laugh. That have given me a solid brotherhood of homo girlfriends and new hags. That help me feel like a part of a strange and wonderful community. I raise my martini glass to each and every one of you. Cheers!

Love ya weird Disney freaks. May 2006 be an amazingly incredible year of growth, love and peace for all of us.

Matt

• My cuties!

Re: The official "thank you" holiday greeting thread

Awe! That is really sweet O'nut!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

O'Nut, that was the sweetest post!
    It reaffirmed why I am so happy at MiceChat and truly feel I've become part of a community.
    So, thanks to you. We've never met, I hope we will someday!
    Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays or any other seasonal greeting you might prefer!

• Smells like beer

We should all get an apartment together.
    I find it hard
    It's hard to find
    Oh well, whatever, nevermind

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Cheers and a toast back to ya!

And we can make Lightbeer sleep on the couch....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Thanking the Academy

Blog Entries

HAVE AN O-NUT CHRISTMAS!!!!

AND A GOOFY NEW YEAR!!!!

• Gay Man

Love ya, O-Nut.

• Bear Country Refugee

Awwwww.... Thank you O-Nut!
    "The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion. " -George Washington

• <3

Lost Bar - It's where we come together in true DMCA style.
    Blog Entries

You are the sweetest, O-nut I've met you but we didn't really get a chance to talk much... no matter because I loved you before that just from your posts on here.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
    Mark Twain

• Original Mice-Chatter

Quote Originally Posted by Olympicnut

Yes, even the bitter battles of Onut and Nephy cant go without mention, and Id like to personally apologize to her (or anyone for that matter) for anything Ive said that may have been mean spirited and just not nice. Yea, we dont get along when it comes to politics at ALL but I gotta give her props for her beliefs. I may not agree at all but I can certainly give her kudos to sticking to her guns.

Wow-
    Ditto.
    I am personally hoping that 2006 will allow us to go back again- because at the beginning I think we both tried harder to understand each other- and it's a shame that we lost that.
    (but come on- sometime even we agree )
    I hope your Christmas is shining and bright- and I wish all good things to you next year. Let's make it a good one.

Cheers!

• Give Peace a Chance

Ahh, that was the just nicest thing I have read all day
    Really, anyone who can admit they've had an online argument and then personally apologize for anything mean spirited and said that was not nice, has got to be one heck of a great person! Onut, a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa and Happy New Years to you too!
    ~ MickeysGirl o
    ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! o

• Banned User

O-nut , you make me smile!! with your one liners, and your wit, with you wise *** mouth and all you say, you make me laugh and make my day!! Merry Christmas to you!!! and thank you !!!for apologizing to nephys, it made me think, wow we can disagree and we can be kind to one another to0! So not all of us agree and not all of us share the same religon,beliefs,etc. but it takes a real cool self asured, strong person to say what you said. You have taken my repect for you to a much higher level!!
    Wishing you the best! **Karla

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Well I didnt mean for this to turn into a "lets praise o'nut" thread but thanks.

What I wanted was for everyone to use this thread as a place to say their best wishes to one another and to say have a great 2006.

But if ya wanna keep loving me thats ok too

• Senior Minion

Peace to you O-nut! Always fun to see you post and make light of things when they get so serious. Thanks for the laughs and look forward to more.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Olympicnut
    Well I didnt mean for this to turn into a "lets praise o'nut" thread but thanks.

What I wanted was for everyone to use this thread as a place to say their best wishes to one another and to say have a great 2006.

But if ya wanna keep loving me thats ok too
    yeah yeah, yeah, we are still going to love ya!!

But I want to wish everyone on Micechat a wonderful Holiday season.what ever your beliefs are, what ever you do for the holidays or not do, make it your own and enjoy this time to the fullest.
    Karla's plans...to bless as many as I can and to show my kids that we must care for others no matter the situation, no matter what we feel.To share, to give, to bless,to heal, to grow.
    Merry Christmas Micechat!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast