Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Minion

Exclamation What Did You Get?!?!

It's a little early, but I got my first Christmas gift today... IT WAS THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY MUSICAL HISTORY OF DISNEYLAND CD COLLECTION!

Anyone else get anything really cool? If so, I'd like to see what it is!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Re: What Did You Get?!?!

Soulq, you can go ahead and post that same pic under my post because my mom ordered that for me on Amazon and I get to open it tomorrow or on Christmas. Yippie!!!! Tell me about it some. What are your recommendadtions for what tracks I should listen to first?

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Soulq, you can go ahead and post that same pic under my post because my mom ordered that for me on Amazon and I get to open it tomorrow or on Christmas. Yippie!!!! Tell me about it some. What are your recommendadtions for what tracks I should listen to first?
    Dude... it's just all awesome. I'm putting them all on itunes right now so I can keep the CD's all nice and clean. The BOOK is overload though... so much concept art and inside info. Everything is so high quality too... You're going to love it. I think every Disneyfan should own it, it's freakin' wonderful!!!! Ahhhh I'm geeking out so bad right now!!!!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soulquarian
    Dude... it's just all awesome. I'm putting them all on itunes right now so I can keep the CD's all nice and clean. The BOOK is overload though... so much concept art and inside info. Everything is so high quality too... You're going to love it. I think every Disneyfan should own it, it's freakin' wonderful!!!! Ahhhh I'm geeking out so bad right now!!!!
    I have to geek out too. I mean seriously, I am debating how I should burn copies of the CD's because I am DYING to listen to them. I am debating if I should remain patient while I am burning the CD's and putting the music onto my computer or will I just lose it and have to listen to any of the CD's while others are burning and being put into my computer! I am telling you, with all those Country Bears songs on it and time going so slow for me right now, I think I might just go insane! I must listen to my Country Bears!

• @ DENIAL ISLAND

Wish you were here!!! Come on in the water's fine @ Club DENIAL

too early to open the presents even if I wrapped them
    aka Sara

One of my children
    isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

We usually open our presents on Christmas Eve when we return from midnight mass.

• ROFLCOPTER

It's a little early, but I got my first Christmas gift today... IT WAS THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY MUSICAL HISTORY OF DISNEYLAND CD COLLECTION!

well, I got "A Imagineers Field Guide to the Magic Kingdom". Great book, so much detail in the buildings at WDW, its amazing. Wow.
    Go Bengals.

WDW>DL

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Nice!

I haven't exchanged gifts with my guy friend yet... I think we're going to do that later tonight. But I got some early presents from other people:

-a flat iron and $100 to go shopping at Sephora from my mom
    -liquor-filled chocolates from a couple appraisers I work with
    -assorted Cadbury & Fry's chocolates from a friend
    -$100 bonus from my employers

:: edit ::

Okay I exchanged gifts witht he guy friend. He got me a mall shopping spree! I got the following gift cards:

$120 at The Limited
    $100 at Victoria's Secret (big surprise... LOL)
    $75 at Gap
    $50 at Charlotte Russe (haven't shopped there in ages but I'm sure I could find something)
    $50 at Finish Line

I got SPOILED this Christmas!
    Last edited by aimster; 12-24-2005 at 08:24 PM.

• Banned User

an electric blanket ( I got it in October) from mom
    50 bucks from my brother
    45 bucks from my dad
    and some sweet gifts from my secret santa here in the lady Belles. ( yummy treats! thank you Paula
    yeah christmas sucks for me, but my kids have a grand time and thats all that matters

• Disney Memory Maker

One of the things I got was this little book called "101 Things You Never Knew About Disneyland"....maybe you've heard of it. It's by some guy named Kevin Yee. [IMG]images/smilies/smile2.gif[/IMG] I also got a digital camera, a thing that plugs into the car that can play the iPod Shuffle on the radio, a better digital camera and a few other assorted items.
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Following The Optimist

A myriad of stuff:

- A Total of $80 Bucks in Best Buy Gift Cards (PSP - here I come!)
    - A copy of RCT3 Gold! (Too bad I allready owned Soaked!, but I'll add it to my collection)
    - Trainz Railroad Simulator 2006 (Cool)
    - Shirts, Sweaters, Socks, and all that non-tech jazz

It turned out fairly well this year.
    -Monorail Man

• time to go

I received my holiday gifts earlier this month: new teeth. Yeah, I know. Ranks right up there with socks, ties, and underwear.

My "Twelve Days of Christmas" was replaced by "Twelve Hours of Dentist" to remove "Twelve Amalgams of Silver" this year. But it was well worth it.

• Iron-Clad Allie

I love the fact that your Disneyland CD Collection contains Hidden Mickey's (in the way the CD's are arranged).

The only tech item I received this year is a portable stereo that can record from any type of media - CD's, cassettes. the radio. Primarily, I need this in order to record tunes and lyrics that I create from time to time (when inspired), lest I forget them. I belong to ASCAP, and have had some of my tunes aered on local radio in the past.

Other than that, I got a lot of great non-tech stuff that i Needed. Plus, there's a few more gifts that friends are going to give me. I plan to use a girt certificate, given to me by my boss, for a meal at Chile's. Yum! Afterward, I plan to visit with family, friends and take in the movie, Narnia...and perhaps take a sneak peak at King Kong.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 12-25-2005 at 12:19 PM.

• Banned User

I got me a Video camera, a disneyland dedication plaque, disney boxers, portable DVD player, new alarm clock, football cheerleader calender (signed.. lol) disney shirts, and a cariboo skin.

• Circle of Ancients

My kids got me just what I wanted:

A DVD of "Twister"

The soundtrack to "Walk the Line"

Booties that you heat up in the microwave to warm up your feet

And my hubby got me one of those machines where you can hook up your digital camera and print pictures right at home.....I can't wait to try it!!

Oh and a dear friend from Micechat got our family "Disney's Magic Kingdom" game which we played last night...very fun!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast