Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Banned User

Question How was your Holiday?

Did you get anything good? how was spending time with your families?

anything good happen??

so tell us how it went...

• Just Me

Re: How was your Holiday?

Everything went great, now I need a nap.

• Tom Chaney R.I. P.

Quote Originally Posted by figment1986
    Did you get anything good? how was spending time with your families?

anything good happen??

so tell us how it went...
    My wife got me a Ipod, other than that well I am so sick today and so is my wife, we are not going to cook a dinner today.

Bob

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

great time with the kiddos this morning, awesome meal (patting me own back thank you very much)and now fun times with friends, family and christmastini's. That's what I call a happy holiday!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Circle of Ancients

Our holiday was very very good! I spent time with my immediate family (husband , 4 kids, dog , bunny bird), chatting online with my Micechat friends, going to church with my church family and having dinner at our best freinds' house then watching Polar Express. This was definitely one of my favorite Christmases ever because it was full of love and laughs with the people who mean the most to me. And I don't know if this was necessarily true or not, but it just seemed to me that everywhere I went people were much happier and friendlier than other years I remember....like people are actively looking for and spreading peace in their lives!

• Self service witchdoctor

I had to work.

• @ DENIAL ISLAND

Wish you were here!!! Come on in the water's fine @ Club DENIAL

it was a very lazy day for us, just got up from a nap. I went to my cousin house this early morning to watch her 5 kids open presents from Santa and then from me. I had such a great time watch them so excited and also the fact that they had gifts for each other. There ages range from 5 - 15 years old. They don't spend much but it's the fact that they make a enough to think of what the other would like.

Can home and woke up grandma and we opened our presents while we listen to Christmas music. Then watched the WDW parade and decided that we needed a nap. I am still not feeling that well (sinus infection) so it did me good. My cats are so funny with all there new toys. We still have a full Christmas day tomorrow with our neighbors. Father had to work today so we will have the full dinner and presents tomorrow. Can't wait she is a great cook.
    aka Sara

One of my children
    isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating

• most magical vaca ever

Its been great.... almost 11 pm here on the east coast and we are still celebrating.... Getting tired and hope to head home soon.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
    ~~~~~~

• D'LAND BIRTH YEAR BABY

It is great having my family home and watching my grandson wade through my former living room now known as ToyRUs2, one little glitch the power went off for 2hrs missed the entire WDW Christmas Parade even TIVO died and I guess will be eating about 9 ish blah... My son in law , daughter, hubby and I got in a great game of Disney Trivia by candlelight.

• MC State Comptroller

Even though i had to work last night until 8:00am and am working tonight i really had a good Christmas. I had almos 30 people crammed into my 3 bedroom house, both mine and my wife's family. When i got home everyone except my dad and uncles were a sleep so we woke everyone up and unwrapped gifts. My wife loved the trip i got her for us to go to the UK/Ireland on Tuesday. She was so stunned that she cried. My son loved the monster truck power wheels, which due to a Santa miracle was actually set up and ready to run, and spent the whole day in it. I got a few cool things, my wife got me a PSP and a boombox for my satellite radio she also got me my Spin and MArty DVD's and The Chronological Donald. What was really cool was that my Mil and step FIL, who is a expert woodworker, made me a sign from beautiful cherry oak. Carved into it is the "Here you leave Today and enter the lands etc, etc" that i am going to put outside above our front door. When we were at Disneyland i was looking for that sign to put out above our front door so i was really flabbergasted when i saw that they made me a sign. I got some other great gifts as well.

But the greatest gift was from my dad. After we opened everything, my father tells everyone to go over to his house to spend the rest of the Christmas. I almost cried I was so happy. He took my son as well and my wife decided to stay and we had some nice "alone" time together as i went to sleep.

After i woke and took a shower we went to my Dad's and had dinner. I never laughed so much. Chirstmas is usually hard for me since my mom past 10 years ago, and even now with my uncle just passing it's been difficult. But today more than made up for it. My wife and I are leaving for the UK on Tuesday morning and have promised to start off the New Year on a good foot.
    "Here you leave Today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Bankruptcy!"

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without saying, "You're making a scene!"

Arizona Cardinals 2008 NFC Champions

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

As expected, a very quiet holiday this year after a rather tough year behind us. My stepfather as is his custom, treated the family to a nice Christmas buffet at the Fess Parker Red Lion in Santa Barbara...Wife and I are now preparing for a short visit to Hawaii (another thread) to ring out the old...AND BRING IN THE NEW....
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Everyone in my house had the flu. We all stayed in yesterday.
    You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.

• Banned User

We had a great time, ids opened gigts, and me cleasning behind them, ( house is a mess as I type) we went to moms for dinner and then off to fairmont hot springs to swim and relax in the hot water. of course the place was packed out but with in the hour a ot left so we had a better time and more space to play. we even went oudoors as the pool was 102 degrees and with the cold out side and the warmwater it was awsome! we came home, had some left overs and watched tv and fell asleep!

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Buttercup
    Our holiday was very very good! I spent time with my immediate family (husband , 4 kids, dog , bunny bird), chatting online with my Micechat friends, going to church with my church family and having dinner at our best freinds' house then watching Polar Express. This was definitely one of my favorite Christmases ever because it was full of love and laughs with the people who mean the most to me. And I don't know if this was necessarily true or not, but it just seemed to me that everywhere I went people were much happier and friendlier than other years I remember....like people are actively looking for and spreading peace in their lives!
    I also noticed that! Altough I couldn't go to church ,this was one of the best Christmases ever!!!!

I also watched The Polar Express! Love that movie! I actually watched everything except the ending on Christmas Eve and watched the ending on Christmas morning It was very magical!
    Last edited by Mr. Disney; 12-27-2005 at 10:49 AM.
    I have a dream
    A song to sing
    To help me cope
    Trough everything

If you see the wonder
    of a FairyTale
    You can take the future
    even if you fail...

I believe in Angels
    Something good in everything I see
    I believe in Angels
    When I know the time is right for me...

I'll cross the stream.... I have a dream

• Hello there

Blog Entries

Everything was real nice. i spent time with my Husband's family on Saturday and mine on Sunday. I love the holidays!! Thanks for asking!
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast