• Disney Memory Maker

Question What did you get?

Okay, I saw a lot of "Merry Christmas Threads", but I didn't see any of these. Tell us all what you got for christmas/hannukah/<insert holiday here>.

Me...one of the things I got was this little book called "101 Things You Never Knew About Disneyland"....maybe you've heard of it. It's by some guy named Kevin Yee. I also got a digital camera, a thing that plugs into the car that can play the iPod Shuffle on the radio, a better digital camera and a few other assorted items.

-Michael
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: What did you get?

Quote Originally Posted by askmike1
    Okay, I saw a lot of "Merry Christmas Threads", but I didn't see any of these.
    :: ahem ::

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16632

• no flash photography...

Quote Originally Posted by askmike1
    Okay, I saw a lot of "Merry Christmas Threads", but I didn't see any of these. Tell us all what you got for christmas/hannukah/<insert holiday here>.

Me...one of the things I got was this little book called "101 Things You Never Knew About Disneyland"....maybe you've heard of it. It's by some guy named Kevin Yee. I also got a digital camera, a thing that plugs into the car that can play the iPod Shuffle on the radio, a better digital camera and a few other assorted items.

-Michael
    I ahve that book also...it was ok...not the greatest book I have read and there were typos in it...typos drive me crazy....LOL....my book wasn't for chritmas though...I just bought it because...LOL....

I should say typos in books drive me crazy...I of course am the queen of typos, but I'm not charging any one to read my stuff...LOL...
    Last edited by SCUBAbe; 12-25-2005 at 10:21 AM.

• Disney Memory Maker

Quote Originally Posted by aimster
    Ooops. And the award for worst use of the search utility goes to.....me!

-Michael
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• Iron-Clad Allie

The only tech item I received this year is a portable stereo that can record from any type of media - CD's, cassettes. the radio. Primarily, I need this in order to record tunes and lyrics that I create from time to time (when inspired), lest I forget them. I belong to ASCAP, and have had some of my tunes aered on local radio in the past.

Other than that, I got a lot of great non-tech stuff that i Needed. Plus, there's a few more gifts that friends are going to give me. I plan to use a girt certificate, given to me by my boss, for a meal at Chile's. Yum! Afterward, I plan to visit with family, friends and take in the movie, Narnia...and perhaps take a sneak peak at King Kong. LOL