Thread: Adult Micechat

• Looking for Love

Adult Micechat

I am a loyal viewer of Adultswim. I was wondering if any other micechatters watched adultswim? If soo, lets talk about it.

For those of you who don't know what adultswim is, you can learn more at www.adultswim.com

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: Adult Micechat

I don't get a chance to see much of it because I don't watch much of anything but I do like Harvey Birdman and Aqua Teen Hunger Force! Those are the only ones I've really seen.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Banned User

I watch it for Neon Genesys Evagelion. and family guy and a few other great shows...

• Looking for Love

Quote Originally Posted by figment1986
    I watch it for Neon Genesys Evagelion. and family guy and a few other great shows...
    I'm ammazed at how big Evangelion has finally got in America. I have owned the DVD set for about what feels like 5 years now. For being known as the "greatest anime of all time", it sure sis take a while to catch on. Sure shows the popularity of adultswim.

• @ DENIAL ISLAND

Wish you were here!!! Come on in the water's fine @ Club DENIAL

I know how to swim but don't have a pool. Wait you mean something else don't you?

What station carries those shows? One of them looks familiar but not sure. Is there a comic strip too ?
    aka Sara

One of my children
    isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating

• MC State Comptroller

I don't watch Adultswim...

I am too busy listing to M.C. Peepants while wearing a eyepatch and a pencil thin mustache with a smiling bear and a talking dog whose friends with a baby who wants world domination. Then i'll shout for no reason "I'll Take the case" and run away from the evil monkey in my closet. Sometimes i chill in my above ground pool listening to Foreigner while wearing a wife beater T and flip flops and drinking Slurm. So i am usually too busy to watch Adult Swim.

Truth be told i love adultswim, but cannot stand JapanAnime.
    "Here you leave Today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Bankruptcy!"

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without saying, "You're making a scene!"

Arizona Cardinals 2008 NFC Champions

• The two women of my life

I watch it every night. I love Family guy and futurama. It also got me hooked Full Metal Alchelmist.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!

• Smells like beer

I like ATHF, Robot Chicken, Family Guy, American Dad, Harvey Birdman and Sealad 2021. Not much of a fan of Futurama or any of the Anime stuff. These are my fav characters in all of adult-swim-dom.

I find it hard
    It's hard to find
    Oh well, whatever, nevermind

• Looking for Love

Quote Originally Posted by Where's Barbie?
    I know how to swim but don't have a pool. Wait you mean something else don't you?

What station carries those shows? One of them looks familiar but not sure. Is there a comic strip too ?
    Adult swim is played Saturday-Thursday from 11PM-6AM on CartoonNetwork. It features cartoons which are adult orientated (may include light sexual themes, adult themes, and swearing). They play alot of original shows and Anime which usually fit into 2 catagories of either action or comedy.
    AND best of all, are the bumps between shows and commercials. It's basicly like adult swim talking to its viewers thru a giant IM. And somtimes they take peoples messages from the adultswim message boards and respond to their questions and comments. It's hilarious! If you still don't understand you can check out some collections of bumps here:http://www.adultswim.com/williams/ga...N_sortBy=bumps
    For more information check out http://www.adultswim.com

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Derekuda
    I'm ammazed at how big Evangelion has finally got in America. I have owned the DVD set for about what feels like 5 years now. For being known as the "greatest anime of all time", it sure sis take a while to catch on. Sure shows the popularity of adultswim.
    I am getting the platinum DVDs one at a time, due to not knowing about this show... I never had a station air it before... (Dish not have anime network)

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Gumball Rally Volunteer!

I love Robot Chicken! It's my favorite next to ATHF, Futurama, Family Guy, Harvey Birdman, Stroker and Hoop (rapidly becoming my favorite) and Inuyasha. I've caught some other shows and they're good too, but these are my favorites.
    Happy Anniversary, MiceChat!