Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Banned User

Its New Years Resolutions Time :)

what are yours and do you stick to them every year? mine is to eat better and to do more excercize ( same old crap year after year) but I did stop smoking years ago I did stop chewing my nails, so yeah I dsid stick to a few. how bout you, whats your for this year?

• Rock Star Minion

Re: Its New Years Resolutions Time :)

I'm planning to lose 10 pounds again. Or, rather, I'm planning again to lose 10 pounds.
    I.e., I plan this every year.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• MiceChat News Team
    • Supervillan Extrodinaire

Blog Entries

I resolve not to get caught.

Actually mine is to just keep going the way I've been going. I've never done drugs or smoked, so I can't quit that.... I've been drunk maybe a total of 5 times, so I can't give up drinking. I started eatting better and walking a mile each day back in October and thus far I've dropped from a size 52 pants to a 40.
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by OogieBoogie
    I resolve not to get caught.

Actually mine is to just keep going the way I've been going. I've never done drugs or smoked, so I can't quit that.... I've been drunk maybe a total of 5 times, so I can't give up drinking. I started eatting better and walking a mile each day back in October and thus far I've dropped from a size 52 pants to a 40.
    oogie, you are an inspiration, say do you go for old bags like me
    sounds like your life is great, I am proud of you bud!! keep it up, I am hoping I drop my weight and do more with the excercize equipment I got

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by sediment
    I'm planning to lose 10 pounds again. Or, rather, I'm planning again to lose 10 pounds.
    I.e., I plan this every year.
    good for you!! I plan to do this to, but the 10 pounds you lost hit me square on the arse so I am now trying to lose that 10 plus 70 more Here's to both of us doing this and feeling fit!

• MiceChat News Team

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    oogie, you are an inspiration, say do you go for old bags like me
    sounds like your life is great, I am proud of you bud!! keep it up, I am hoping I drop my weight and do more with the excercize equipment I got

Old, new, paper , plastic... I go for it all. lol!

Thanks for the encouragement. I used to sprint and when I got hurt playing football, that kinda ended my sprinting days (I dislocated my left wrist, had multiple fractures in my left hand, and blew out both my knees). I miss running and that is my main goal right now (that and trying to get into great shape for my 20th reunion so I can wow them. )

• I'm your huckleberry.

Ugh, New Years resolutions are overrated. I say that because I never keep mine.

I've had a lifelong struggle to loose weight, and now that I'm working with a nutritionist things are going well so I don't think I can exactly use that as a resolution.

I drink about three times a year (New Years, 4th of July and sometimes my birthday). I stopped doing drugs and smoking years ago. I'm turning into a fuddy-duddy.

I think my new years resolution will be to make new friends. I'm horribly shy in many social situations, and most of my RL friends have been around for 15 or more years. Time for me to stop being scared and meet some new people!

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

• MiceChat News Team

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by a_hyperbole

I've had a lifelong struggle to loose weight, and now that I'm working with a nutritionist things are going well so I don't think I can exactly use that as a resolution.

I drink about three times a year (New Years, 4th of July and sometimes my birthday). I stopped doing drugs and smoking years ago. I'm turning into a fuddy-duddy.

I think my new years resolution will be to make new friends. I'm horribly shy in many social situations, and most of my RL friends have been around for 15 or more years. Time for me to stop being scared and meet some new people!

(Cueing the song 'You've got a friend in me') Well you made one here.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Thanking the Academy

Blog Entries

I resolve to drink more and waste more time on MiceChat.

(might as well make resolutions I can keep)

I don't bother with NY resolutions.
    Amanda
    Just remember without a well written Disney Villain, there would be no point in the Heroes and the Princesses. Have you hugged a Disney Villain today?

• I'm your huckleberry.

Quote Originally Posted by OogieBoogie
    (Cueing the song 'You've got a friend in me') Well you made one here.
    Thank you! Back at ya!

Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by a_hyperbole

Good for you!! time to pop out of that shell and make new friends you got a freind in me ))))) ok, I know oogie said this first but it needs repeating!!

• I'm your huckleberry.

Sniff, sniff.... I love you guys!!!!

I'm serious though, I'm terrified of social situations. Going to the MC mini-golf meet a couple of months ago was nervewracking! But I had a great time in the end!

So maybe I'll refine my resolution... to meet more MC'ers IRL!

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • State sponsored cyclist

I never smoked or did drugs, seldom drink, and I'm not particularly overweight at 5-7, 155. (I lost 15+ lbs. over the last year.) With 6000-7000 miles per year (estimated) of cycling, I get enough exercise. But I do have to watch the fat in my diet. So here goes:

1. Stick to the low fat diet. It got my LDL down and was the primary reason I lost weight.

2. Keep on riding at the level I'm at (or better).

3. Maintain a cycling log. This will be the tough one, as I've only tracked total mileage in years past when my cyclocomputers worked. And I've only got a few days to set one up.

4. Enjoy the ride. Have fun at work and play and take a couple of trips.

What else is there?

• Waiting for the stork

I made my resolution a month ago...I have always (OK the last few years) wanted a well stocked home bar and to be able to entertain more oftain. that is my reselution this year, to assemble myself a nice little home bar, and entertain more.....
    (I've even already started )

DisneyTim said it best
    (might as well make resolutions I can keep)

Oh OK and with keeping with the spirit of the thread,

I also resolve too save money this year and not touch the savings (ouch, that's the hard part)

to get back in shape ( yeah right)

to get my second business up off the ground

and to spend more time playing with my kids (while they still want me too...they are getting so big already)
    Last edited by Tinkerbelle; 12-27-2005 at 04:08 PM.
    procrastibating

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast