• Circle of Ancients

Peter Pan at the Parks

In the summer, I will be bringing a bit of Disneyland to some local "red list" schools (those schools which have a large amount of impoverished families). I'm going to volunteer to dress up as several characters over several weeks and read and interact with the kids. I will be going as Peter Pan, The Mad Hatter, and Willy Wonka (yeah, I know he isn't Disney )

I do, however, have some questions. I already have costumes for the Mad Hatter and Mr. Wonka. I need a costume for Peter Pan though. I plan on getting one with the traditional shirt and hat. But I have a question about his ears. I know Peter Pan has pointy ears, but does he at the park? I can't ever see his ears in photos, so I was wondering if anyone could help with that. If Peter Pan lurks on this board somewhere maybe he could give me some costume tips. I would appreciate it. I want to make this experience as fun and as real for these local kids that may never have the chance to meet any of the characters at the parks. Any comments or tips are welcome.

• A Pirate's life for me!

Re: Peter Pan at the Parks

Yes, the Peter Pan that we saw in Goofy's Kitchen last Thanksgiving weekend had pointed ears.

Check out the Halloween Club for the make-up kit for the ears.

Good luck!

• Circle of Ancients

Re: Peter Pan at the Parks

Thank you for your help. If anyone else wants to share any info on Peter Pan, be sure to do so.