What's your Top Ten List? You know, David Letterman Style.
Here's my Disney Parks Top Ten:
10. A hot dog and chips for the low-low price of only $7.99.
9. The audience at Lincoln.
8. Seeing TDA execs at Disneyland
7. WDW Castmember: "It's our 50th anniversary"
6. Those turkey legs.
5. The Disney Gallery's (lack of) a new exibit.
3. Paul Pressler and Cynthia Harris
2. "I liked it better as a parking lot" -John Hench, after seeing Disney's California Adventure
And now for #1
1. More GOLD
Yeah, I'm not too good at this, so now it's your turn!