• Banned User

If you Could build your own disneyland

Ok if you could build your own disneyland with an unlimited budget and you got to choose where, then tell what you would do and where it would be located. Feel free to tell what attractions you would add(classics or ones of your own invention) two Rules it must have main street and a castle and it must have a real genuine steam powered railroad( in memorium to walts railroading legacy)
    If a moderator feels that this thread should belong in another forum please move it. I wasn't sure whethre to place it here or the disneyland forum

• All you need is LOVE

Re: If you Could build your own disneyland

I love the Disneyland that Walt Built

• Banned User

I'll post mine later when i fell like typing everything out(it'll be a long post when it does come). This what you would build if you personally were in charge of building a new disneyland resort somewhere in the world

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

I'd have people roaming around with a bar on wheels, and they would would never even consider checking ID's.

(The unlimited budget would take care of the legalities of it all)
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

• Banned User

To make it short surrounded by a train, new castle design,
    Adventureland would be similar in themeing to disneyland with jungle cruise with some stuff not in other versions of the ride,Indy, tiki room w/original full length show, swiss family robinson treehouse,
    Frontierland, would be like a goldrush boomtown, with thunder mountain, train station, A mine train(nwrr), with tom sawyer island, keel boats, canoes,two riverboats(one a paddlewheeler and the other a sidewheeler). Also a mine shaft ride that operates similar to tot.
    Appalachian Backwoods, based on the american south after the civil war with splash mountain, haunted mansion(it would be a plantation) and country bear jamboree.
    Fantasyland, Similar in themeing to disneylands with classic dark rides, dumbo, casey junior,teacups and a skyway.a Matterhorn would be built except more cave space for a storyline to be added with an optional holiday overlay.Small world would be near the back in a separate building. FL will have a train station.
    Discoveryland Themed like paris with rides based on jules vernes and scienc fiction. Train will go through a time machine before entering discoveryland and then stop at a station. It will then go trough a time machine togrand canyon and then again to primeival world and then through another time machine to main street. A brand new version of space mountain that has a launch but different tack layout than paris. the building will go undergroundso the ride can be longer. other attractions include buzz done first class(no plywood for aliens), 20000 leagues subs, journey to center of the earth, a peoplemover, an autopia with actual futuristic cars and a boat ride with boats of the future. A monorail will have a station in discoveryland. The astro orbiter will be above the peoplemover station.

General, there will be specialty shops around the park some with exclusive merchandise.
    manistreet will be completely new but still represent the same time period. the train station will be the first building people see.