View Poll Results: How much of a Disney fan are you?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • I AM THE MOST PASSIONATE DISNEY FAN EVER!!!!!

9 25.00%
  • I LOVE Disney

26 72.22%
  • I kinda like Disney

1 2.78%
  • Not a Disney fan at all!!!

0 0%

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

How big of a Disney fan are you?

I can pretty much see what the poll results will be for the question but I want to know why you are a Disney fan .

• pronounced, Casey Jr. 1

Re: How big of a Disney fan are you?

I love DL soooo much. I dont know what I would do with out my annual pass. I would probablly curl up in a ball and cry. I love everything about it. From the rides to the merchadise, to the smells on main street ( the good smells ). My family and friends say I was born to be a huge disney freak because I share the same birthday as Mr. Disney himself Dec.5th

• Looking for Love

I am a big disney fan. I love it sooo much, but I choose I love disney, because their are alot of parts of Disney I dont like such as Disney merchandise being sold in targets and retail stores, the disney channel and ABC affiliates, non annimated disney movies,....pretty much anything thats not classic and/or annimated disney movies, or disney parks.

• no flash photography...

I'm not a huge disney fan. I enjoy the parks because they are clean and don't attract the people knotts and magic mountain attracts. I have to admire their very effective advertising slogans..."happiest place on earth"...LOL..."magic and fairy dust"...LOL....anyway, I don't liek the chracters thatw alk around the park, but I love the theming, the lights at night, the sounds.....I hate fantasmic with a passion!!...so i went with I kind of like it, because there is alot i don't like bout it as well....I'm definatly not a fanatic....or I'm in denial...LOL

• I am a Pluto lover

To me, Disneyland is the one place where you can always be a kid. The sights and sounds and smells, its all wonderful. The childrens faces the first time they walk through the gates.. priceless. If I lived close enough, I would go everyday. Even if its just to walk around. (Dang I'd be healthy! )

When I get to the hotel, my heart starts pounding and I get so antsy until I can get to the park. I truely believe it is the happiest place on Earth.

And each time we go, we make new memories as well remember the old times.

I could go on and on and on....
    Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

• Why do you keep talking?

I put "I LOVE it" since I don't get "outraged" when the "magic" is "ruined" *cough*Rose parade*cough* I only go once every few years, even though i only live an hour away (don't stone me) but it's more of a transportation and monetary issue more then anything else. I like most things Disney puts out, when Eisner didn't get involved toward the end (like Miramax before the Weinstein's left)
    "Tonight I wash my hands of you
    You set the bar I could not live up to
    Tonight the light is breaking through
    So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
    Zebrahead

• Give Peace a Chance

I'm a huge Disney fan and have been an AP holder for years. We collect many things Disney & DH knows that I would love him more if he would grow big black ears and a long tail. There is not a room in our house that does not in some way reflect my love for Disney, especially Mickey. But, I chose "I love Disney". My family, friends and life come first. My collections are just things, they bring me much happiness, but they do not love me.
    ~ MickeysGirl șoș
    ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! șoș

• most magical vaca ever

I'm a lover not a hater

I wish I could live closer to the parks
    ~~~~~~

• Hello there

Blog Entries

I chose Love Disney. I am not a fanatic - I am basing this on the fact that I am not all agrgrivated as some of the 50 WDW t-shirt mentioned in another thread. I am a fan and go each year. I have Disney stuff. i have been going sdince 6 years old and I can say is I have no stress once I walk throught hose gates
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

• Banned User

I love disneyland, I love DCA and I love Knotts. so you see I love parks!! Coming from Montana and not a traveler I did not know parks like this existed!! to be totally mad about disney I could be, but I can not get there like I want so I have to say I enjoy all the parks as we do not have any here and so to get to a theme park is a dream always

• Colorful

April Showers bring May flowers all in the Golden Afternoon

I have been a Disney nut since I was born it seems. So you know my answer tho this question.
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by MickeysGirl
    I'm a huge Disney fan and have been an AP holder for years. We collect many things Disney & DH knows that I would love him more if he would grow big black ears and a long tail. There is not a room in our house that does not in some way reflect my love for Disney, especially Mickey. But, I chose "I love Disney". My family, friends and life come first. My collections are just things, they bring me much happiness, but they do not love me.
    What she said. LOL Thanks MickeysGirl. LOL