Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1

    • -Going Retro-
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,115

    You know your lazy when...

    We all have our lazy moments, what's yours?

    Here is mine:

    When the bedroom clock shows 7:52 for the past month :o

  2. #2

    • loves a silver lining
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    15,597
    Blog Entries
    25
    You call the kids in from the other room to change the channel



    Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

  3. #3

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,820
    I haven't finished painting my room...even after I started that project waaay back in July of last year. Simply because I don't want to look for my paintbrushes. I'm so lame.

  4. #4

    • Zapp's Minion :D
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    1,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Disguy
    We all have our lazy moments, what's yours?

    Here is mine:

    When the bedroom clock shows 7:52 for the past month :o
    My clock is still an hour ahead from 2 years ago.(Day light savings time)



  5. #5

    • loves a silver lining
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    15,597
    Blog Entries
    25
    The clock on the dvd still blinks 12:00 and the power went out, oh um in January I think?



    Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

  6. #6

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,820
    Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom
    The clock on the dvd still blinks 12:00 and the power went out, oh um in January I think?
    This is one of the things i'm not lazy about, I have to change the time back to normal!

  7. #7

    • loves a silver lining
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    15,597
    Blog Entries
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikari to Kurai
    This is one of the things i'm not lazy about, I have to change the time back to normal!
    Wanna come and set mine?


    Lazy is when the dvd you're watching ends, but it stays on the "menu" for an hour because you're chatting on IM and don't want to get up and change it



    Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

  8. #8

    • -Going Retro-
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,115
    Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom

    Lazy is when the dvd you're watching ends, but it stays on the "menu" for an hour because you're chatting on IM and don't want to get up and change it
    oooh now that is lazy! :devil:

  9. #9

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,820
    Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom
    Wanna come and set mine?


    Lazy is when the dvd you're watching ends, but it stays on the "menu" for an hour because you're chatting on IM and don't want to get up and change it
    Haha, I am guilty of that too, but once the menu music gets on my nerves enough I finally stop the thing!

  10. #10

    • loves a silver lining
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    15,597
    Blog Entries
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Disguy
    oooh now that is lazy! :devil:

    Like you haven't done it! Don't get me started on you! :devil:



    Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

  11. #11

    • Zapp's Minion :D
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    1,903
    When the Mailman brings the mail to your door, because there is no more room in the mail box.



  12. #12

    • -Going Retro-
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu Minion
    When the Mailman brings the mail to your door, because there is no more room in the mail box.
    I haven't gotten the mail in 6 days :o hm, maybe thats why I haven't received my AP pack

  13. #13

    • loves a silver lining
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    15,597
    Blog Entries
    25
    Now see mail is my pet peeve, I can NOT stand to have mail in my mailbox. I drives me crazy!



    Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

  14. #14

    • Santa Barbara, CA
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,624
    You Stay On This Board And Youre Supposed To Be Working All Nite
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

    [FONT=Arial Narrow]

  15. #15

    • Waiting for the stork
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    in a chaotic world
    Posts
    4,697
    (derail) Cousin Orville, your avitar is giving me the creeps...yikes.
    Where do you come up with these? (derail)

    Ok carry on
    procrastibating

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Trip Report] Two trip reports in one! (cause I am lazy like that)
    By CupcakeTerror in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 02:53 PM
  2. Tiki Room CMs...Are they getting lazy?
    By InnerSpace in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 09:33 PM
  3. Bad, bad, lazy marketing ...
    By WDW1974 in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 08:37 AM
  4. because Im lazy...
    By IndyJn511 in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-10-2006, 06:13 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •