• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

Wink "Don't you know who I am?" Kris Jenner demands Apple Store put 5 iPhones on hold

Don't you know who I am?

Don't you know who I am?

Kris Jenner was not about to wait in line for her new iPhone 5 like everyone else.

The Keeping Up with the Kardashians matriarch called her local Apple store last week and asked the person who answered the phone to "set aside five iPhones for her and she'd send someone to pick them up when they were released on the September 21st," a source tells RadarOnline.com exclusively.
    The Apple store employee who took the call politely told Kim Kardashian's mom that she'd have to come to the store and stand in line.

"Kris got angry and demanded to talk to the manager," the source tells us. "But no manager would speak to her because this wasn't a negotiable issue."

Apparently that message didn't sink in because on the 21st, with hundreds of anxious techies in line at Apple's Topanga Mall store, in marched Jenner's assistant!
    I say: Good for Apple Store. These people need to be cut off at the knees.

•   
    • Sponge & A Rusty Spanner

Re: "Don't you know who I am?" Kris Jenner demands Apple Store put 5 iPhones on hold

And all because her daughter released a sex tape of herself with some rapper.
    Fight On! Beat the Bulldogs!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Speaking of "drive-by" my cousin just became the new drummer for -Train-
    This device kills fascists.

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

Re: "Don't you know who I am?" Kris Jenner demands Apple Store put 5 iPhones on hold

I can tell you that "real" stars don't ask "Don't you know who I am?"

I've worked with many of the top A list actors in Hollywood and never had an experience like this, it's always the "up and comers" or the "Z listers" who want the special treatment. Real stars want to be treated normal, like your next door neighbor.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Let them eat cake! I hope she chokes on it.

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

I'd have said, "No, sorry. No idea who you are."

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Famous people who always think they are entitled to something I guess she wasn't expecting that response from her local Apple retail store and for this to happen to her

You would think, if she was business savvy, to politely communicate with Apple's corporate office and to request for that to be arranged for her. I guess she hasn't learned in life that being nice and polite gets you farther in life, as opposed to being demanding.

• The Steampunk Dread Baron

can someone tell me how in the world talentless hacks like these get t.v. shows but shows that require talent and acting are constantly getting cancelled

The fountain of youth really is in Florida... thats why they built Walt Disney World where they did.

I've wondered the same thing. Why do people watch these shows that are *terrible*? If we stop watching, hopefully, eventually, they'll stop making them.

---------- Post added 09-25-2012 at 09:28 AM ----------

One reason the terrible shows get made is because reality-tv is cheap to produce and there are many many people who want to be on tv.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

• Circle of Ancients

Listening to Howard Stern this morning, he got his iPhone 5. Something tells me he didn't have to call the store and say "Don't you know who I am".

I have the iPhone 5 and I'm just an Apple customer who went online two weeks ago and ordered one. It was FedEx'd on the 19th and was at my door (no sig required?!) when I got home from work.
    ~ Erik

•   

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    Let them eat cake! I hope she chokes on it.
    Make it urinal cakes and I'm with you.

Good for Apple.
    Your first, your last, your only defense against the scum of the ethereal plane.

<a href=http://westcoastbusters.com/ target=_blank>http://westcoastbusters.com/</a>

• My Children's Father

Maybe there should be an "app" for that ...

"Suri, who is this person"
    "I do not know, Panda. No one famous"
    "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
    - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

• Disney "FREAK" since 1981

I agree that if she really was a "someone", she should've just contacted apple to work out a deal. But apparently she really isn't as special as she'd like to believe and got served with a little dose of reality. Good for apple....just for that, I'm gonna go buy me an iPad! lol

• I'm not really here

The problem with working out a deal with Apple or ordering it on line is that she can't make a media event out of them. She can't have paparazzi all over taking photos, she can't be seen by "adoring fans" at the store. It has nothing to do with her level of actual fame, but her desire to be seen. Nothing more. Nothing less. She knew about the other options, but they didn't offer her the level of visibility she craves.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter