Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45
  1. #16

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    107

    re: disney tattoos? (Merged)

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenBee View Post
    For myself.
    Its a very large piece starting on my right side under my arm pit and going all they way down to my thigh. It will wrap around my front and back slightly. Its a lot of detail so it has to be big!
    That's going to be magnificent!!! (haha) Anyway, I hope you show a pic or something, are you getting it soon? or starting anytime in the near future?

  2. #17

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Long Beach , ca
    Posts
    21

    re: disney tattoos? (Merged)

    Name:  Tiana.JPG
Views: 104
Size:  176.7 KBName:  photo 1 (2).JPG
Views: 104
Size:  38.5 KBName:  photo 2 (2).JPG
Views: 104
Size:  36.3 KBName:  photo 3 (2).JPG
Views: 104
Size:  35.8 KBheres the few pictures i actually have in my phone of my tattoos

  3. #18

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    107

    re: disney tattoos? (Merged)

    Oh wow, Steamboat Willie!!! The pic of Tiana right next to Tiana is adorable. Nice!

  4. #19

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Long Beach , ca
    Posts
    21

    re: disney tattoos? (Merged)

    lol thank you!!! yeah i love Disney tattoos i just wanna be covered in them

    ---------- Post added 10-09-2012 at 06:26 PM ----------

    sunshine- whos your favorite Disney character?

  5. #20

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    107

    re: disney tattoos? (Merged)

    Quote Originally Posted by RayDisney102 View Post
    lol thank you!!! yeah i love Disney tattoos i just wanna be covered in them

    ---------- Post added 10-09-2012 at 06:26 PM ----------

    sunshine- whos your favorite Disney character?
    Oh, I love Aurora, and Donald and Peter Pan and Wendy.

  6. #21

    • The doctor is in
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    1,014 miles away
    Posts
    2,470

    re: disney tattoos? (Merged)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine711 View Post
    Those are lovely!! maybe that's not the word you want to hear, so they're awesome!
    Lovely is a fine word, haha. Thanks.
    Please... put Guardians of the Galaxy in Tomorrowland.













  7. #22

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Salt Lake
    Posts
    1,947

    re: disney tattoos? (Merged)

    Love the steamboat willie! All are great that you showed! Love the pacman in there too
    BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

  8. #23

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Long Beach , ca
    Posts
    21

    re: disney tattoos? (Merged)

    Quote Originally Posted by mickdaddy View Post
    Love the steamboat willie! All are great that you showed! Love the pacman in there too
    Thank you very much!!

  9. #24

    • "Always On The Move..."
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,723

    re: disney tattoos? (Merged)

    LOVE your tats! I only have one (the Jedi Symbol on my right shoulder blade), but am looking at getting Stitch on my ankle. I've been looking at tons of pics of him, but haven't found the right one yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by migo View Post
    I poop with joy!
    Best Quote...EVER!!!


    Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6


  10. #25

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Long Beach , ca
    Posts
    21

    re: disney tattoos? (Merged)

    Quote Originally Posted by AlohaStitch View Post
    LOVE your tats! I only have one (the Jedi Symbol on my right shoulder blade), but am looking at getting Stitch on my ankle. I've been looking at tons of pics of him, but haven't found the right one yet.
    i have a stitch he needs to be shaded in though , i just got like a basic stitch pose , i have the rebel alliance symbol but with Mickey ears like the pin at the parks

  11. #26

    • "Always On The Move..."
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,723

    re: disney tattoos? (Merged)

    Quote Originally Posted by RayDisney102 View Post
    i have a stitch he needs to be shaded in though , i just got like a basic stitch pose , i have the rebel alliance symbol but with Mickey ears like the pin at the parks
    Awesome!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by migo View Post
    I poop with joy!
    Best Quote...EVER!!!


    Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6


  12. #27

    • The doctor is in
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    1,014 miles away
    Posts
    2,470

    re: disney tattoos? (Merged)

    Quote Originally Posted by AlohaStitch View Post
    LOVE your tats! I only have one (the Jedi Symbol on my right shoulder blade)
    I have the Rebel Alliance logo and the Imperial logo on my other leg. Glad to see fellow Star Wars inked people.
    Please... put Guardians of the Galaxy in Tomorrowland.













  13. #28

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Long Beach , ca
    Posts
    21

    re: disney tattoos? (Merged)

    Name:  photo (3)2.JPG
Views: 91
Size:  41.7 KBhere's another one i had in my phone , you can see my beast , star wars , walt & one of my minnie mouse tattoos & the peak of my castle

  14. #29

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    107

    re: disney tattoos? (Merged)

    Quote Originally Posted by RayDisney102 View Post
    Name:  photo (3)2.JPG
Views: 91
Size:  41.7 KBhere's another one i had in my phone , you can see my beast , star wars , walt & one of my minnie mouse tattoos & the peak of my castle
    Your beast and walt tattoos are cool too! Did that hurt? getting all of them?

  15. #30

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Long Beach , ca
    Posts
    21

    re: disney tattoos? (Merged)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine711 View Post
    Your beast and walt tattoos are cool too! Did that hurt? getting all of them?
    they did not hurt , only tattoos i have that actually hurt was my Peter Pan because hes on my back and he has a cloud behind him & the cloud goes to the center of my back & i have a Mickey & Minnie on my chest where its just there heads & a heart behind them & Mickey goes to the middle of my chest so that hurt a tad bit other then that tattoos dont hurt its more of a burning warm feel lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Disney Tattoos (merged threads)
    By aurora1729 in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 11:51 AM
  2. Replies: 587
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 10:54 PM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 02:55 PM
  4. Coming Soon to the Disney Gallery (Merged)
    By BFJen in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 07:08 PM
  5. Disney Tattoos!
    By Hyperbole in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-18-2005, 12:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •