• MiceChat Administrator
    • Following The Optimist

Exclamation In the LA area? Wanna go to Body Worlds 2 this Saturday?

BODY WORLDS 2 explores bodily performance at a depth never before possible on such a comprehensive scale. Thanks to the breakthrough process of plastination, more than 200 real human specimens are displayed to reveal an extraordinary new look inside the human body! Plus, on the same ticket, we will see The Human Body an IMAX film.

I'm planning a trip for my Human Anatomy and Physiology Class on March 19th. I have as many extra group tickets as needed, and the tickets (assuming that we can get a total group of 15) in the group are only $7.75 for the exhibit, and IMAX movie. (Parking is $6 per car)

Body Worlds 2 is held at the California ScienCenter. It's going to be alot of fun!

If interested, please PM me.
    -Monorail Man

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Monorail Man
    BODY WORLDS 2 explores bodily performance at a depth never before possible on such a comprehensive scale. Thanks to the breakthrough process of plastination, more than 200 real human specimens are displayed to reveal an extraordinary new look inside the human body! Plus, on the same ticket, we will see The Human Body an IMAX film.

I'm planning a trip for my Human Anatomy and Physiology Class on March 19th. I have as many extra group tickets as needed, and the tickets (assuming that we can get a total group of 15) in the group are only $7.75 for the exhibit, and IMAX movie. (Parking is $6 per car)

Body Worlds 2 is held at the California ScienCenter. It's going to be alot of fun!

If interested, please PM me.
    Damn I wish I could go. We've been talking about it in my life drawing class. My Art teacher drove down last weekend just for the show and said it was awesome.
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• Soy una Cornquistadora!

I went to see the first Body Worlds with my painting class. "Totally wicked!"

Too bad though, I'm up in Nor Cal on spring break... so have fun!
    double the powder and shorten the fuse?

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries
    My friend and I made it to the Body Worlds 2 exhibit in LA. It was a little creepy but verrry interesting and educational.

• I am the Governator!!

I have been twice once with disneyphile and once with her father to give her a little brake. It was quite interesting but by the end of the second time very, very creepy plus there were some pretty wierd people, including a little girl about 8 who tried to sit on me when I was resting and then whose mother started talking about her relationship with her husband and their girlfriend and how her husband is never nice to her now and how she wants to explore even after I told her that I have a girlfriend. very strange on the whole
    I will save the princess, though I do not know the way.

• MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Always watching...

I went to the last weekend of Body Works 1 and I have to say, it was one of the most educational things I've ever been to. I kind of went in to a little wary since I'm not good with blood and guts, but once I saw that it wasn't all blood and guts, I was fine. It was interesting to see what all the body parts look like and where they are all located. But, I have to admit, the next day I kind of got the heebie jeebies thinking about it.