Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

Ugh, its getting to be that time of year again....

Thats right, Valentines Day....I Hate It.

Everything is so pink and it makes me nautious.

Even the candy is crap. The cheap boxes of chocolates, the crappy hearts with the stupid phrases on it. They all taste like crap.

I honestly don't know whats so special about it. I just know its a time of the year I hate. I'm not one of those people who believe it was started by the greeting card companies, I just know that they've taken full advantage of it. If you are going to tell someone you love them, do it all year, don't just pick on day of the year to do it, it's so damn cheesy.

Humbug.

(I just went to Target, and about vomitted, it's all set up there. hearts and all that junk. Yuck)
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

• Looking for Love

Re: Ugh, its getting to be that time of year again....

Well Tui, someday when you find the person you love, the holiday will mean much more to you. Its true that love should be spread all year long, but V-day is just a day to really really express your love and to "get it on". The holiday is actually a very special holiday to alot of people.

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Derekuda
    Well Tui, someday when you find the person you love, the holiday will mean much more to you.
    I highly doubt it...just because I find a quarter it doesn't mean George Washington means much more to me.
    What an idiot....

• Looking for Love

What if you found a $100 bill, would that make Benjamin Franklin more close to you?

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

no, not really. it would just make me want to get rid of him.
    What an idiot....

• Give Peace a Chance

Quote Originally Posted by Tui
    Thats right, Valentines Day....I Hate It.

Everything is so pink and it makes me nautious.

Even the candy is crap. The cheap boxes of chocolates, the crappy hearts with the stupid phrases on it. They all taste like crap.

I honestly don't know whats so special about it. I just know its a time of the year I hate. I'm not one of those people who believe it was started by the greeting card companies, I just know that they've taken full advantage of it. If you are going to tell someone you love them, do it all year, don't just pick on day of the year to do it, it's so damn cheesy.

Humbug.

(I just went to Target, and about vomitted, it's all set up there. hearts and all that junk. Yuck)

Ah really, no one s you? You could try getting a puppy, but if it bites you ~ well, then you'll just have to face it, you're unable.
    ~ MickeysGirl șoș
    ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! șoș

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

The reason I hate valentines day has nothing to do with my lack of a love life. If I wanted a girlfriend, believe me I could get one.

I have always had a dislike for Valentines day....
    What an idiot....

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

I agree with TUI- I found someone I love very much, but Valentine's Day doesn't mean that much more to me than it ever did. I went all out and did one big thing for our first Valentine's day and that's about it. I don't feel like I ma missing out on anything if I don't get a card or flowers. Hubby did tell me he is taking the day off this year, so manybe we will just go out to dinner or a movie.

Its much more important to show your love all year long than to try and make up for it in one day.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• Hooterville, USA

It's equally a sad day for people who don't have someone too! It has been comercialized to death.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Banned User

I am with Tui, it sucks, sorry but I hate all the red, pink and hearts. even when I was married it did not mean anything. just another day to send crappy valintine cards with all the kids and spend money for bags of candy and junk to send to school. yuck, I hate valintines!!
    Last edited by Hakuna Makarla; 01-14-2006 at 02:57 PM.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

Nononononono no no no.....

Valentines day is not about crappy pink hearts that taste like pepto bismol and say "bite me" on them....

Valentines day is about surprising your wife at work with a bouquet and wisking her off to someplace romantic.

It's about breakfast at that little seaside restaurant in San Clemente, and a long walk on the beach.

It's candlelight, and music, and cards that you spend two weeks looking for.

It's a good bottle of wine, and the view from the Orange County Mining company at Sunset. Or the Summit House in Fullerton. Or it's a pizza with everything on it when you move into your first house. Even though you're almost broke, you can still light the candles and get a bottle of wine.

Valentines day isn't Target and the Spongebog pieces of paper your kids pass out at school.

Valentine's Day is a state of mind. It's one big fat excuse to be as romantic as you possibly can. And I'm all for that! This, by the way, will be Valentine's Day #17 for us.

So...ditch the pink balloons and cheap candy. You could do the whole day on a single rose. I would agree that Target and Walmart look pretty cheesy. But the day itself can be amazing...

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by localdisnyfan

Valentines day is about surprising your wife at work with a bouquet and wisking her off to someplace romantic.
    I'm fairly certain she'd be more surprised if you just did the same thing only on October 15th. Who the hell expects to be whisked away and given flowers on Octover 15th? Hmm? From now on, I'm not recognizing Valentines day at all. If I want to have an annual romantic day its going to be October 15th, its the first day that came to my head.

So all of you people sick of Valentines Day, follow me and celebrate on October 15th!
    What an idiot....

• Smells like beer

When I was 16 I hung out on V-day with my friend Jessica. We were just friends, nothing between us. That night we got the "munchies" and decided to go to Jack in the Box. As we were ordering our food, it hit me. These people are gonna think I'm taking my g/f to Jack in the Box on V-day. I was humiliated, I explained to her my humiliation she agreed and we both laughed about it for years and years.

However now that I'm a bartender, I look at V-day and all I see is $$$$$!!! Thats right boys fork over those HUGE tips to impress your g/f's. Tee hee.
    I find it hard
    It's hard to find
    Oh well, whatever, nevermind

• Banned User

your right!!! why not suprise her on say March 19th, maKE that your most romantic, or suprise the wife on a day she does nto expect it. why on the all special pink day? I would rather think being wisked off on some day she does not suspect it to be happening woule be far better and less " valentines... eh!

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

I need to find someone for October 15th...
    What an idiot....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast