Hey MiceChat!

I just wanted to make a quick post to say hello since I just registered. I've been a self-proclaimed "Theme Park Geek" all of my life. I've traveled all over the country and even the world to visit new parks! I've been to ten Disney theme parks (all but Hong Kong Disneyland) and definitely call Disneyland my favorite - though Tokyo DisneySea does come close! I'm also a big roller coaster fan so that plays a lot into the other non-Disney parks I plan into various trips.

I've always enjoyed art and graphic design, and over the past few years I've been able to sort of turn that hobby into a little side business that brings me a lot of joy and satisfaction. Primarily using Disney's Vinylmation figures (though occasionally KidRobot figures and sometimes other mediums) I love creating custom collectible art for myself and others. What started as a few years of just making them for my own collection as well as the occasional Christmas or Birthday gift for friends and loved ones, after countless times of them all advising it, I finally started offering my customs for commission online and elsewhere. I have to be honest, I was a bit nervous at first to share them when I started it from a business sense, but I've been over-whelmed and completely flattered by the response I've gotten since. I look forward to sharing some of my work with the MiceChat readers! I've made near 500 different designs since I've started painting vinyls, with content ranging from Disney attractions, Disney characters and lots of non-Disney content like Batman, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Dr. Who among many others! Without a doubt, my favorite set has been the Disney Cast Member series I created as a tribute to CMs the world over. I'm going to share that one here first! I'll be posting from time to time in the Vinylmation forum - but definitely hope to add to other theme park discussions as well!

Thank you to DustySage for inviting me to register and share my art with the readers! Congratulations to MiceChat for 10 solid, successful years!

I look forward to chatting with you all!