• Sshhh, being very quiet

This Couple Really Loves Disney......A SUPER Disney wedding

I'm guessing this is the best forum for this because it certainly entertained me!

This Couple Really, Really Loves Disney | Photo Gallery - Yahoo! Shine

The couple threw a Disney-themed ceremony with the bride dressed as Ariel from The Little Mermaid and the groom as her Prince Eric.

Look at the photos. I am amazed she got ALL her bridal party, even the guys to dress as Disney characters. Ha!

The comments are a hoot to!

• Under that tree again!

Re: This Couple Really Loves Disney......A SUPER Disney wedding

That is fatastic!

I think my favorite picture is her hair being brushed by the "Dinglehopper"

• Under that tree again!

Many more pictures and more information in this new article.
    Princess bride: Over-the-top Disney wedding a viral hit - The Look=

Name:  tdy-130204-ShariPhoto-5.photoblog500.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  190.4 KB

I'm still astonished they got absolutely EVERYONE involved to cooperate. From the minister to the "King Triton" father of the bride to the whole bridal party!

I'm also astonished that all the wedding guests cooperated as well. You never know how weddings guest are going to take such a thing.

This is my experience when I tried to hold an off beat wedding.

I originally wanted to have my wedding on Halloween, and was going to even make the reception Halloween themed. I suggested to my guests that they come in costume, any kind of costume, and had planned to have candy stations for the children so they wouldn't have to go out and trick or treat, and open bar for the adults along with food. Plus music to dance to. Halloween fell on a weekend that year, so I figured it would be no problem.

You think relatives would have been enthusiastic about such a low key wedding--no formal attire, wear anything you want! Come and have fun! Relaxed atmosphere for everyone. NOPE. I heard nothing but complaining about the whole idea, people upset their kids were going to miss out on trick or treat candy (which I was going to provide), other relatives stated they were outright offended by the whole idea and would refuse to attend, or that instead of being "cheap we should just save our money for a real wedding" (even though the even was going to be fully catered, dance hall, wedding chapel) etc.

It soon became obvious that no one on either side of our family wanted the wedding to be about, you know, THE ACTUAL WEDDING COUPLE. The majority of our relatives bluntly stated that they would not even attend such a wedding. My husband and I both then agreed to do a Vegas/Justice of the Peace quick wedding instead since there was no point to holding the wedding we wanted, if no one would attend...which when we got back from, we heard even more complaining from the relatives. The complaint? We had cheated them out of a wedding. *facepalm*

I can only imagine the whining of epic proportions that would have ensued if I had insisted that the wedding be Disney themed, and I'm sure none of the guests would have worn a costume. I envy that newly wedding couple.