Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Did the Princes get evicted?

Now that the PFF has been open and several photo and video reports have been posted. I have not seen one photo of Prince Eric or Prince Charming etc. inside the Royal Hall alongside their respective Princesses. Is there a Royal pub close by with Hookhand playing the piano and our now homeless Princes drinking their troubles away sulking at the bar?

• Sock Puppet

Re: Did the Princes get evicted?

Quote Originally Posted by DisneylandDragon View Post
    Now that the PFF has been open and several photo and video reports have been posted. I have not seen one photo of Prince Eric or Prince Charming etc. inside the Royal Hall alongside their respective Princesses. Is there a Royal pub close by with Hookhand playing the piano and our now homeless Princes drinking their troubles away sulking at the bar?

didn't you hear? they are in cabo on a boys weekend getaway trip! just kidding!

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    didn't you hear? they are in cabo on a boys weekend getaway trip! just kidding!
    Haha! Well I guess I don't feel too bad for them now!

• A Pirate's Life For Me...

Way too far from the magic..Glendale, Arizona

The princes were out with their princess during Valentine's Day Week as part of their "Limited Time Magic" promotion. As far as I know they normally aren't with them (Except Flynn Rider who is with Rapunzel) I wish there was some kind of pub or place for the boys to be! I know i'd like to meet some princes!

Thank you Poisonedapples for my my my signature!!!

Quote Originally Posted by XxBellaThornxX View Post
    The princes were out with their princess during Valentine's Day Week as part of their "Limited Time Magic" promotion. As far as I know they normally aren't with them (Except Flynn Rider who is with Rapunzel) I wish there was some kind of pub or place for the boys to be! I know i'd like to meet some princes!
    There used to be a time where you would see Prince Ferdinand walking about Snow White's Wishing well with Snow White and other Princes with their Princesses, it would be random but not entirely unheard of. Always a great photo opp even just to photo them together by themselves.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by XxBellaThornxX View Post
    There used to be a time where you would see Prince Ferdinand walking about Snow White's Wishing well with Snow White and other Princes with their Princesses, it would be random but not entirely unheard of. Always a great photo opp even just to photo them together by themselves.

but u know how marriage is. the men need their time with their boys as us chicks needs girls weeekends also.. i am sure they will be back soon!

..adn i'd like to meet a prince also ..

• Sock Puppet

they are probably doing tequila shooters and fishing.. LOL just kidding

but u know how marriage is. the men need their time with their boys as us chicks needs girls weeekends also.. i am sure they will be back soon!

The next announcement at D23 will be them demolishing the Sleeping Beauty Castle Walk through in favor of the Royal Prince man cave! Come chill with your favorite Disney Prince playing video games, watching Football, eating pizza and leaving the empty pizza boxes on the floor. No girlz aloud! (allowed)

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

How cool would it be if the Princes were around the Rivers of America fishing and drinking beers as you went around on the train.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
    How cool would it be if the Princes were around the Rivers of America fishing and drinking beers as you went around on the train.

How about the poor Princes that are only Royalty through marriage? Can you imagine Aladdin sleeping on a bench in the hub with an old crumpled newspaper as a blanket with apu holding a change cup. Or Flynn holding a wil work for food sign outside coke corner?

• Evil is Sexy

Heh. Not mine. I don't get to see my husband enough as it is. I married him because I like spending time with him.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• Sock Puppet

The next announcement at D23 will be them demolishing the Sleeping Beauty Castle Walk through in favor of the Royal Prince man cave! Come chill with your favorite Disney Prince playing video games, watching Football, eating pizza and leaving the empty pizza boxes on the floor. No girlz aloud! (allowed)
    RFLOL !!!!!! HAAAA HAAAAA!!!!!

that would be hilarious!!

this would be priceless!!

How about the poor Princes that are only Royalty through marriage? Can you imagine Aladdin sleeping on a bench in the hub with an old crumpled newspaper as a blanket with apu holding a change cup. Or Flynn holding a wil work for food sign outside coke corner?
    haa! omg!

• Sock Puppet

"royal man cave" .....LOL

well heck if the girls got the royal hall.. why not? an i am a girl an am all for the royal man cave!

• " Planet of Puddingheads"

Please don't give Disney any ideas.....
    “No worries, stay calm, one question. 
Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?”

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast