• Heavy Breather

Walt's Secret..?

I didn't know where else to put this thread, so if it has to be locked I understand.

I just saw a video about subliminal messages in Disney media, and on the video it stated that Walter Elias Disney was a member of an illuminati cult. It also said that his films were preparing the next generation of children for a "New World Order" by introducing them to witchcraft.

Now obviously it's a load of Bantha fodder, but I absolutely HATE when people try to think that Walt was some kind of Communist(in fact he was against Communism and made it plainly clear) or a Nazi. I've studied the man immensely. He's my idol, and in no way, shape, or form, does it show that he was a part of a secret cult.

Now I'm not confirming to know everything about him, but I know quite a bit. Yet I just hate when people make up lies about Walt and his agenda. I want to hear it from all of you. What do you think of when people detest Walt just out of spite? Ok, rant over.
    Vader out

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

• Minion

Re: Walt's Secret..?

They are negatively judging a person they never knew. They may be insecure with their own lives, so they make accusations at another person to make them feel better about themselves.

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
    What do you think of when people detest Walt just out of spite?
    The Wacky Walt Legends (Walt was a Mason, Walt was an Illuminati, Walt was a secret Nazi sympathizer, et al), are typical of the urban legends that grow like vines around any famous historical figure, from Issac Newton to George Washington. These stories say nothing about the historical figure and everything about the people who spread the stories, in particular their need to vicariously experience mystery, intrigue, paranoia and the strange-and-unusual. The allure of "Walt Disney: Secret Sympathizer of Adolph Hitler!" comes from the same place in the psychology of our culture that makes The DaVinci Code and Chariots of the Gods megahits and spawns endless stories about aliens, Atlantis and secret societies.
    "With the acquisition of Marvel and now of Lucasfilm,
    Disney may have finally found the grail. You don't need
    imagination or art. All you need is a brand."

- Neil Gabler

• Master Gracey's Music Man

I didn't know where else to put this thread, so if it has to be locked I understand.

I just saw a video about subliminal messages in Disney media, and on the video it stated that Walter Elias Disney was a member of an illuminati cult. It also said that his films were preparing the next generation of children for a "New World Order" by introducing them to witchcraft.

Now obviously it's a load of Bantha fodder, but I absolutely HATE when people try to think that Walt was some kind of Communist(in fact he was against Communism and made it plainly clear) or a Nazi. I've studied the man immensely. He's my idol, and in no way, shape, or form, does it show that he was a part of a secret cult.

Now I'm not confirming to know everything about him, but I know quite a bit. Yet I just hate when people make up lies about Walt and his agenda. I want to hear it from all of you. What do you think of when people detest Walt just out of spite? Ok, rant over.
    Vader out

I do hate it when stuff like that is brought against Walt. I see it as Walt was a simple, honest, and caring man who carried many ideas that had a dream to which he worked his hardest to achieve. I look up to him and only wish that I could have been around to have met the man in person. These spiteful accusations have nothing on them and yes are definitely Bantha Fodder. (Bantha poo doo)
    Des douze coups de minuit aux matines sonnantes,
    Nous valserons ensemble, macabre débutante.

These rumors are outrageous. We all know that Walt's only secret is that spent his weekends as a drag queen bingo caller.

• No Disassemble!

Haha! So in his interview with CNBC earlier this week Iger must have been referring to Walt when he said that the company needed to maneuver to align with the "New World Order". Sadly though Universal beat Walt to the punch.

Name:  ollivanders-hp-theme-park-orlando.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  86.0 KB
    Many Bothans died to bring you these fastpasses.

• -

Yet I just hate when people make up lies about Walt and his agenda. I want to hear it from all of you. What do you think of when people detest Walt just out of spite? Ok, rant over.
    Vader out
    I don't know if I hate it when people make up this stuff. I find it interesting and entertaining, however I put as much credibility to these types of stories as Abe Lincoln fighting vampires.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Heavy Breather

Quote Originally Posted by G24T View Post
    Haha! So in his interview with CNBC earlier this week Iger must have been referring to Walt when he said that the company needed to maneuver to align with the "New World Order". Sadly though Universal beat Walt to the punch.

Name:  ollivanders-hp-theme-park-orlando.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  86.0 KB
    Ah, that they did G2.

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/