What Song Are You Listening To - Episode IV A New Hope - Youtube Videos Welcome

Let's see if we can get this classic revived. Hope you like the Star Wars reference, but it doesn't have to be exclusive to the SW franchise. Its the 4th one ever created, so hence the catchy name. So what song are you listening to or which one is your current favorite? Discovered any new ones or classic ones lately you want to bring up? Share them here, and yes, youtube videos are welcome if you so choose.

As for me, DJ Earworm - United State of Pop 2012 (Shine Brighter) is one I recently discovered that I really like. For the past five years, he's taken many recent songs from the past year and mashed them up together in a good song. The last couple of them have been kinda "ihhh", but this one is really good. I know it came out late 2012, but I recently found it. But whats really got me goin right now is one that's been around for a long time and remixed in a Heineken commercial.....

Bossa Nova Baby by Elvis Presley, the remix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhYBLCPgDqw
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: What Song Are You Listening To - Episode IV A New Hope - Youtube Videos Welcome

We have a similar thread here:

The Music Lovers "One Song Per Day" Thread

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Re: What Song Are You Listening To - Episode IV A New Hope - Youtube Videos Welcome

That's why the current one escaped me. The name.
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

• Heavy Breather

I'm actually listening to the Return of the Jedi soundtrack right now. Grinning like an idiot every time my theme song plays .

• Heavy Breather

Sorry repost :/.
    Last edited by LordVader; 06-06-2013 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Repost