Thread: TM Hell!!!

• Waiting for the stork

TM Hell!!!

OMG!!!

I want to appologise to anyone who TM'd me or lft me voicemails.

I was so annoyed this weekend, wondering why no one was TM ing me or replying to my TM's.

I got no voice mails even though my phone sais I missed calls I was so frustrated...

Well at about 8 o'clock last night, I got 10 Voice Messages (I entered my area code again I guess) and the majority of them were from one person...

You know who you are...I am so sorry I really was not ignoring you. I hope you didn't feel that way.
    Sorry sweetie.

The same goes for everyone who TM'd me this weekend...I did not receive any until just NOW!! 42 in my inbox and the phone is still going off...

So again to all of you, I appologise. I was not ignoring you, I never got them (and I'm not replying anymore cause it's so out of place now... )

But I'm so sorry I didn't reply, I was not ignoring anyone Really.
    procrastibating

• Smells like beer

Re: TM Hell!!!

Yea, who explained all that to you?

Everyone, when you leave your area code, its a good idea to shut your phone off and turn it back on when you get to your final destination. Some sort of recalibration thing, its happened to me twice now.
    I find it hard
    It's hard to find
    Oh well, whatever, nevermind

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

Hmmmmmmmmm and I seem to remember a certain bullybelle yelling at me "why did everyone else in the car get tm's from you and I didn't" I TOLD YOU SENT THEM TO YOU TOO! HA!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Man O Lantern

OMG, that explains SO much! My phone is so incredibly weird when I'm down there. In July, I'd get missed calls, but my phone wouldn't ring. All of the sudden, I'd have a voicemail. And the texts came in bunches, and hardly ever immediately. When I got home, I took my phone in to get fixed.

Then in December, even worse. I couldn't call for a while, I had the SOS ONLY message for a day or two, then I'd get calls, but the phone wouldn't ring and I wasn't checking for voicemails...and then I could send texts, but wouldn't receive any for hours or days. All whacky. Again, I took my phone in to get it fixed.

Man, Cingular made bank on me for leaving town. Next time, I'll just give my phone a day or two to fix itself, before turning it off out of disgust and heading to the store!!!

• That's Hawt

Is it wrong that I find this FUNNY AS HELL!??!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Smells like beer

Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell
    My phone is so incredibly weird when I'm down there.
    Uh huh huh, was it on vibrate?
    I find it hard
    It's hard to find
    Oh well, whatever, nevermind

• Waiting for the stork

Quote Originally Posted by Miceman
    Is it wrong that I find this FUNNY AS HELL!??!

YES!

You KNEW how frustrated I was the whole time
    procrastibating

• That's Hawt

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
    YES!

You KNEW how frustrated I was the whole time
    That makes it all the funnier!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s