I'm not exactly sure where to place this thread, so I guess I'll try here.

I saw Despicable Me 2 today, and it was a pretty good (and funny) follow up to the original. First of all the Minions are hilarious, everything they do is hysterical and their way of speaking makes me giggle with stupid like glee. I'm going to replace all of my Stormtroopers and Officers with minions. They can handle a fart gun better than my ST's can handle a blaster. Anyway, the voice acting is top notch (particularly Kristian Wiig as Lucy). Steve Carrel is back as Gru and is no longer a villain, but a single dad raising his three adopted girls. That is until Lucy Wilde from the Anti Villian League comes along and "persuades" him to come along with her to her headquarters. When there Gru is told by the Leagues director, Sillus Rammsbottom (hehe bottom) that a new Villian is threatening the world and needs Gru and Lucy to go under cover at the local mall to scope out these suspects and save the world. What ensues is minion maddness, great animation, and.... Romance?!?.

Despicable Me 2 is the perfect family film for the Independence Day weekend. Hope you guys enjoy it, and see you all at The Minion Movie.