Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: Do you need a haircut?

No, I think yours if fine. Not to short, not to long. You could experiment with different styles but I wouldn't cut it. But then I like hair a bit longer on guys.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

mom.....lol.....stop telling me about your fantasies

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Oh come on.. you know you want to hear about an old womans dreams!!

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Queen of Randomness

I'm with you on the longer hair ps and hilsbro if it makes you feel better I'm 19 so it's coming from a younger perspective. I would actually go longer. Me personally, I want to get bangs so I might get some cut next weekend.

• insufferable know-it-all

hilsbro: do all the funky stuff you want with your hair up until your senior year of college. From then on, you gotta worry about getting a job, etc.

So yeah, if there's something funky you wanna experiment with, do it. Now.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DMCA!

mine needs a trim. I'd like to have a "style", but that would involve making it shorter. I'm trying to grow it out. I always love the short hair styles, but everytime I would cut my hair I hated it. It takes forever to grow it. finally its past my shoulders. My problem is that a bunch fell out when I had my daughter (14 years ago) and I can't get it to grow all the way back in. It's there, but it only goes so far and then I start over. I want to figure out something with it though, or my kids will be sending me to Oprah "my mom hasn't cut her hair in 15 years! fix her"

It's always me

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

What do yall think I should style my hair like...lol....i am open to suggestions

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Um. Would your dad let you change the color? You could do some highlights and let it grow out and do a diff style.

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

i have natural highlights....But it is winter....and my hair is always dark in the winter...but in the summer they shine through...I need to fix my eyebrows up...lol

• Lost Princess and Bat 861

Quote Originally Posted by SusieP.
    Gosh, this is so weird. I'm trying to fit a haircut in today! Barbarann is spoooky!

<<<My hair is pretty short, above the ears short. Or, it's supposed to be. I'm a bit shaggy right now. I need to schedule one last haircut with my hair guy before he moves to Texas. I am so sad. This is the longest hairdresser relationship I've ever had!
    Maybe he can refer you to another stylist before he goes. He wouldn't send you to some one bad.

• I'm your huckleberry.

I just lopped about 8 inches off my hair this weekend, and its STILL to the middle of my back! It was just getting way too long. I've thought about cutting it to my shoulders, but I'm to chicken.

I really need to color again. I've got LOTS of grey coming through, and it needs to be GONE. I've found a nice color I get from a beauty supply store and do at home, very dark brown with red highlights. Pretty close to my natural dark auburn.

I think I'm going to color again this weekend. Maybe whack off another couple of inches too. Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

Maybe....I might like to add highlights...and Maybe style it Like my Jerykins hair...lol

• Lost Princess and Bat 861

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann
    I haven't had long hair since the 8th grade, and that's 45 years ago. I keep my hair short. I use to curl it. I have very thin, and very straight hair. I was very blond as a child. My hair is now brown. No gray. Oh my grandson, claims to be pulling out a gray strand from time to time. I tell him that's a blond hair. I like my hair short. It's easy to just wash and go. Curly was O.K., but I look better with the straight. It's me.
    When I was a kid, my mom would wash and set my hair. I would take out the curlers and it looked nice for about an hour and then straight again. My sister on the otherhand had Shirley Temple curls. I was so jealous. She now colors her hair, to hide the gray, and keeps it very short. She spends more time and money on her "do" then I do. Different as night and day, my sister and I, in hair and makeup matters. Other things, we are exactly alike.
    That's funny, I haven't had short hair since about the 7th grade. I ask Mom periodically why she couldn't give me the curly hair gene, she had to give me the short, fat gene. My hair is thick but very fine and straight. And very long right now. As soon as I can find a style I think I can deal with, most of it's going to Locks of Love

I haven't had mine cut since May. It's now about the middle of my back. I need to get it trimmed. I keep it various shades of red. The last time I did it, I used Garnier Intense Auburn. I really like that one.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123