Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Do you need a haircut?

Thought this might be interesting for a bit.

Right now, do you need a haircut? Do you get your haircut regularly? Or, if you are female, do you wear it long and rarely ever get it cut. I wear mine short. I only get it cut, when it begins to get in my eyes. Nothing fancy. My grandson balks at haircuts. In the hot weather, he sometimes gets a crewcut. He looks good in a crewcut. Right now his hair is way too long. So today, I have talked him into a trim.

Share your thoughts on haircuts.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

• horsin' around!

Re: Do you need a haircut?

darlin...now THIS thread is random! hahaha! I love you!
    semi short, shoulder length, hubby teases me because i spend an hour straightening it..then another 1/2 hour w/ the curling iron. my theory is... i put the curles where I want them! haha!
    but my most exciting hair discovery..is someone FINALLY made the exact hair color i've been looking for!!! the 'just right' combination of red/brown! including a conditioner that puts the reddish highlights in your hair each time you use it. i looooove my hair!!! (okay, today anyway!)

• Banned User

I need a cut, a style and a dye job! no time no money, no patience! ( but soon as I need it all! my hair is natural curly, so I blow it dry and I have the style, I need a make over, heck I need a new body, new hair and a new life!

• most magical vaca ever

Barbaraann reads into my mind all the time!!!!

My hair is long.... Right now it's about 2-3" below the shoulder. Brown with natural red hilights and a few strands of gray. I have not dyed my hair in over 7 years but if those grays keep popping up I may have to dye it again

I think since my mom always had my hair short as a little girl I now always keep it long....

Last year I cut off 16.5" and donated it to Locks of Love

I rarely get a hair cut but I sure could use one.... I'll probably go in April

I my hair
    ~~~~~~

• Just Me

My hair is on the long side. I just had about 4-6 inches cut. I usually only get it trimmed and my bangs cut. Right now I have some sort of goldish highlights, but they need to be re-done.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

Gosh, this is so weird. I'm trying to fit a haircut in today! Barbarann is spoooky!

<<<My hair is pretty short, above the ears short. Or, it's supposed to be. I'm a bit shaggy right now. I need to schedule one last haircut with my hair guy before he moves to Texas. I am so sad. This is the longest hairdresser relationship I've ever had!
    Last edited by SusieP.; 01-27-2006 at 07:54 AM.
    A signature should go here.

• <3

Lost Bar - It's where we come together in true DMCA style.
    Blog Entries

My hair is very long and needs to be cut. I can't even remember the last time I got it cut, actually. I don't want a cut cut, just a trim. But, right now, if I tilt my head up slighty, my hair touches my pants waist in the back. It's just long and straight and I do love it that way... I just need a trim to get rid of the split/dead ends.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
    Mark Twain

• For old time sake

Quote Originally Posted by SusieP.
    Gosh, this is so weird. I'm trying to fit a haircut in today! Barbarann is spoooky!

<<<My hair is pretty short, above the ears short. Or, it's supposed to be. I'm a bit shaggy right now. I need to schedule one last haircut with my hair guy before he moves to Texas. I am so sad. This is the longest hairdresser relationship I've ever had!
    I know a good one in Anaheim Hills if you are willing to make the drive. She's fantastic and has been doing my hair since 1992
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Not so much, but I could use a nice back shave.

• Circle of Ancients

Uhm ... no haircut for me. (Although I do shave my head every 2 - 3 days)

• Clearing my Calendar

Hair is long, sitting about an inch or two above my waist. I had 6" off in October. I need to start planning another one. I'm not much for going in and actually getting it done though. Prior to my haircut in October it had been two years since I had even had it trimmed.

I have a real sensitive head and can't stand to let anyone touch my hair, let alone comb it out and move it to their heart's content to get it cut. I have to work myself up to it.

But it needs to be done. I'm thinking another 6", even though my husband will freak. I'm ready for it to be a lot shorter but still be "long". I'll never go above my shoulders again though. When I was a child I was staying with my grandmother and mentioned I wanted a short haircut. I ended up with a boy cut and because I'm a tomboy was constantly being confused for a boy (No dresses for me!).
    "But every night, when it gets dark
    and the stars come out,
    I'll look up on her behalf.
    I'll look up in the sky and think of you."

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

Tell me about the spooky part. The top item on my list is to call my hairdresser. One of the things I have to ask her about is her hairdresser in Tustin for SusieP.

My bangs are too long and the dark is starting to show more than the red, which means time for me to call April. She does an amazing job on both my color and style. She is the first hairdresser I have stuck with in my life. Even when we move, I will still make the trek to Riverside to have her take care of my hair.

As for color, it is more for fun than covering grey hair (I only have a couple of those). I had been getting blonde and red highlights with a red base color, but starting this fall, I decided to drop the blonde. Now I am loving my red hair. The color she has used the last two times is called "Ruby Red Slipper". She thought I would appreciate it with my love of Wicked.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

The red is awesome on you mamabot!
    A signature should go here.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Olympicnut
    Not so much, but I could use a nice back shave.
    eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and just ewwwwwwwww

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

The red is awesome on you mamabot!
    Thanks Susie! I like it too. Nathan likes the blonde better, but he doesn't get a vote.

I like your red too.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast