View Poll Results: Who are you rooting for in Super Bowl XL?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pittsburgh Steelers

18 38.30%
  • Seatle Seahawks

12 25.53%
  • Go Comercials!

15 31.91%
  • What's football?

2 4.26%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

• Disney Memory Maker

Re: The Official Super Bowl Xl Thread

Congrats to the Steelers for winning the Superbowl!
    He did it really early, like around 10 to 5 or close to it.
    And I was looking foward so much to seeing it. Hopefully I'll find it on the internet somewhere.
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Trekkie Dad
    I plan to go for a bike ride. There's a pancake breakfast in Knights Ferry.
    First sunday of every Month! Great ride too.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I had the score almost right. I said 20 to 10, but I had the Seahawks winning. The officiating was bad, but not as bad as Seattle's clock management. Congratulations to the Pittsburgh Steelers!! As for the Seahawks, as we have been saying for 30 years, maybe next year.

Is it baseball season yet?

• For old time sake

Sorry about that Mr. Lightyear!!!!!

By the way...# 76 (Steeler's).......YAY!!!!!! (my brother's boss' younger brother
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• oh bugger

that was crap. at least i won 25 bucks on the game otherwise it would have been a total lose. to the refs, you suck balls and you know it... and to the guy who threw something at me car on the drive home as if i was a steeler's fan, you suck too.... to the seahawks.... i knew you wouldn't let me down.... going to the super bowl was weird enough for you guys, wining it was just clearly too much twighlight zone.

Quote Originally Posted by BDBopper

For those of you wondering-that record down there is the "Steeler Polka" from 1974 (I think)
    I love listening to that record, I play it on my juke box pretty much every day lol!

I have refrained from speaking about my stillers until now, mainly because I'm pretty much the most supersticious person on the face of the planet.

I'm so happy for Cower, the clip of him with his arms up in the air after getting his gatorade bath will be with me forever.

The Bus' story couldnt have been any more heartwarming, even seahawks fans have to feel a little good for this guy, not feel good for the steelers, but for Mr. Bettis

Hines, what can I say about him, if i werent so dang supersticious, i definitely wouldve gone online and voted for him for mvp, he desereved it. I got a signed football from him for christmas, and it was sitting on top of my TV the whole game, i credit that for a lot of our win lol

the defense employed the same practice they did all of this season: bend dont break. and they did a great job at it theres gonna b a heckuva lot more 3-4 defenses out there next year...

To Joey Porter specifically, I flew to the Burgh from California for our preseason game against the Eagles this year, made it onto the jumbotron, got to see Hines end his holdout that day, and got to see a Steeler win, the first of the year. But what made my day was you going out of your way to sign my program, you're a great player, thanks for all you do.

to Mr. Rooney, Thank you for your loyalty to the team, the coaches, the players, the city, and most importantly, the fans. You're the heart and soul of this city, and epitomize everything great about the land of the three rivers and even all of America. Congratulations for winning, and thank you for it.

to the rest of the team, thank you, it was a great year, and i feel truly blessed, that after my 19 1/2 years of waiting, 26 years for all of you old people , that my waiting has finally paid off. I, for one, bleed black and gold, and am as proud of my team this year as i was when they were 6-10, but now this year I also get to say that my team and my players are the World Champions.

Thanks for everything Steelers! Its been a great year! Enjoy it, you've earned it!
    Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456