Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

• Luckiest Man Alive!

Disneyphile:
    I finally got there at 7:50 and I was looking for someone at a table with the Stitch backpack.......
    I didn't check the board before I left (would have made me even later), but I did see your group sitting at the last table on the right before you go up the stairs to the Plaze Pavilion. I was the guy who walked past about 3 times wearing jeans, Black & Yellow Sea Doo cap & a Light Magic Premiere Jacket. I didn't see the backpack so I kept walking....
    I did get to see Fantasmic & the Fireworks were a treat!
    Maybe next time.
    Robert

• șoș Tom șoș

Ugggggggggggggg- So I got DSL last week and spent almost 8 hours of my Saturday trying to get my computer to work. Between myself and brother a form IT guy and head of computer divisions at a major trading firm- we could not get it to work! Grrr. It was so lovely cause I could see MiceChat and everytime I would try to say hi or retort an argument it would crash me. Fun Fun Fun.

The good news is- that it killed my desire to debate on the PP thread unless someone writes something really pathetic and stupid and then I might have to go back to my old ways, ha ha. I hear/tell the Jim Hill thing got pretty crazy, came in this morning to find a funny sticky from Evil Minion-way to go pal!

Congratulations to Malibu Minion on becoming a mod- may the force, I mean magic be with you.

Sorry the single rider thing was a bust, I will defintly come if its on a Sat or Sun, fridays are tough!!!!!!!!!!- I heard the park was a nightmare all weekend, are we to expect this sort of attendence during the summer too? Dang. 3 hour waits (max/peak) for Splash on Friday and Sat I heard. As well as well above average waits on Indy, ST, POTC and HM. Warm weather and butterflies brought everyone out.

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    welcome back schucks!- You didn't mention our shallow beauty contests, or have you not been to Gibson Girls yet...........
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• șoș Tom șoș

Quote Originally Posted by dramaqueen
    welcome back schucks!- You didn't mention our shallow beauty contests, or have you not been to Gibson Girls yet...........
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? No just got on and trying to work at the same time-- busy busy busy. PM and I will check it out a lil later.

• Feel the breeze!

I am going to have to makean effort to make one of these. All guys could make for a good time.

<sighs> I really need to get out and meet people.

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    That's what we are here for

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

• My laughing place

Single Riders lounge

Quote Originally Posted by dramaqueen
    That's what we are here for
    I will be there !! any chance we could meet sooner ?

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    There was one last friday, but it was poorly attended- I think we will get more people for the one in May- I know a lot are planning on being there already. There are always the Sunday meets at the hub if you really can't wait- we just have to build up enough interest to get people to come, hence the meet being a month in the future, gives me time to advertise and others time to plan on being there.

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Left the church, but not the parishioners.
    I have most weekends free in April, so I'll go ahead and set something up a couple weeks from now, preferably a Sunday afternoon to coincide with most AP non-blackout dates, etc.

It'll be fun. Also, I'll try to get the other couple who hooked up unexpectedly at the very first SR meet over a year ago. We all have some great stories to tell.

But, in the meantime, here's a synopsis of that first meet: we decided to meet off-park for a night of bowling (since it's a great group activity without the pressure of pairing up) at a nearby alley, but it happened to be fully booked with leagues that evening. So, the four of us who showed decided to head over to DL anyway, and ended up having a great time on some group rides before retiring to the Hearthstone Lounge at GCH, and chatted over a couple cocktails until about 2am.

The meets eventually evolved from just a few people, to even more showing over the course of the weekly Fridays. I think the most we had were about 22 one evening on the fourth week. Ages ranged from 16 to 50's, so it was a nice eclectic mix, and most of the folks made new friends, as a few have mentioned earlier.

See you soon! And I promise to bring Stitch next time so I'll be more noticable, since I missed a couple of you on Friday. (He has a broken zipper that I'll fix this week.)

•   
    • Minion

Hi, my name is Will, I ride solo... (Symbol of the lone wolf.)
    Check out my other blog:

So, who's going on April 1st?
    Sorry the single rider thing was a bust,
    It wasn't a bust, we had a great time!
    There are no bad meets, only bad meat.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries
    I'm still up for an april meet... just not the first two Sundays!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Feel the breeze!

Fridays...hmm. I shall have to see what the evil project schedule is looking like.

There are always meets on Sundays, so you all should get out to them. Meet some folks. The thing about Single Rider meets that you have to be careful about it is pushing the "Single" issue. Like all the meets I've been on they've been fun, with laughter and the opportunity to meet some cool new people, maybe even a friend or two. But, in if you go into a "Single" meet, your instantly transformed back into Jr. High School ,where everyone is watching thier feet and no one is dancing. If you go in expecting a Love Connection and have Chuck Wollery pop out of the Uncle Walts butt, you'll be in for a dissapointment. If you go looking to meet some people, have fun and maybe meet someone to date, who knows, it just might work. And that formula has worked a couple of times right before my big brown eyes.

My .01

• Original Mice-Chatter

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphile
    I have most weekends free in April, so I'll go ahead and set something up a couple weeks from now, preferably a Sunday afternoon to coincide with most AP non-blackout dates, etc.

It'll be fun. Also, I'll try to get the other couple who hooked up unexpectedly at the very first SR meet over a year ago. We all have some great stories to tell.

But, in the meantime, here's a synopsis of that first meet: we decided to meet off-park for a night of bowling (since it's a great group activity without the pressure of pairing up) at a nearby alley, but it happened to be fully booked with leagues that evening. So, the four of us who showed decided to head over to DL anyway, and ended up having a great time on some group rides before retiring to the Hearthstone Lounge at GCH, and chatted over a couple cocktails until about 2am.

The meets eventually evolved from just a few people, to even more showing over the course of the weekly Fridays. I think the most we had were about 22 one evening on the fourth week. Ages ranged from 16 to 50's, so it was a nice eclectic mix, and most of the folks made new friends, as a few have mentioned earlier.

See you soon! And I promise to bring Stitch next time so I'll be more noticable, since I missed a couple of you on Friday. (He has a broken zipper that I'll fix this week.)

I wish I could be there more *sob*- hats off to you and C for being the ORIGINAL Single Rider success stories. Who better than thee to lead the charge to hooking up friends and lovers for the Happiest Place on Earth LOL!! Starting up the meets again is always a challenge- I am sure attendance will improve.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast