Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1

    • /sigh
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,501

    A dream is a wish your heart makes...

    What did you dream last night? Do go into details if you can
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

  2. #2

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In my own demented world
    Posts
    3,561
    I can't say what I dreamt about last night.....This is a family place....let's just say it involved duct tape, jello, one armed monkeys and dental equipment. That's all you need to know :devil:
    PirateMunkee

    Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

  3. #3

    • /sigh
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,501
    Oh, man....curiosity killed the cat....
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

  4. #4

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In my own demented world
    Posts
    3,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzco-topia
    Oh, man....curiosity killed the cat....
    Wow, if you really believed that Honestly, I really can't say what I dreamt about last night. This is a family show :devil:
    PirateMunkee

    Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

  5. #5

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Within 78 miles of WDW...
    Posts
    8,864
    Well I had a dream I was ... *censored for 3 paragraphs...* Then i woke up.. It was strange.....

  6. #6

    • /sigh
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,501
    hehehe i was playin. I usually dream really bizarre dreams...usually kinda scary. The other night I dreamed a huge storm was coming in, but this storm was *alive and evil* and destroying everything in it's path. A plane crashed and the debri came flying towards my house, as I was hurrying people inside for shelter. I then had to slam the door on a few stragglers because of the huge flaming debri that was hitting and coming inside the house....and the left over people outside. Really sad and frightening. Oh and Clay Aiken was there...ya...wierd.
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

  7. #7

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In my own demented world
    Posts
    3,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzco-topia
    hehehe i was playin. I usually dream really bizarre dreams...usually kinda scary. The other night I dreamed a huge storm was coming in, but this storm was *alive and evil* and destroying everything in it's path. A plane crashed and the debri came flying towards my house, as I was hurrying people inside for shelter. I then had to slam the door on a few stragglers because of the huge flaming debri that was hitting and coming inside the house....and the left over people outside. Really sad and frightening. Oh and Clay Aiken was there...ya...wierd.
    Oh wow, that is wierd. The very same thing happened here today except for the whole plane crashing, flying debris, and the Clay Aiken thing. Got hit with huge storm dumping about an inch and hour and weather service has been issuing flash flood warnings all day long. We've been having mudslides all day long. The news is claiming that Clay Aiken is the source of all evil that is creating this mess though
    PirateMunkee

    Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

  8. #8

    • /sigh
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,501
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateMunkee
    Oh wow, that is wierd. The very same thing happened here today except for the whole plane crashing, flying debris, and the Clay Aiken thing. Got hit with huge storm dumping about an inch and hour and weather service has been issuing flash flood warnings all day long. We've been having mudslides all day long. The news is claiming that Clay Aiken is the source of all evil that is creating this mess though
    OMG! that's crazy! You in the LA area? And ya, I figured Clay was the mastermind behind the weather.
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

  9. #9

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In my own demented world
    Posts
    3,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzco-topia
    OMG! that's crazy! You in the LA area? And ya, I figured Clay was the mastermind behind the weather.
    Nah, grew up down there but I'm just four hours north (With my driving) here on the Monterey Bay in a nice little town full of hippies and wann-be vampires called Santa Cruz.
    PirateMunkee

    Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

  10. #10

    • /sigh
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,501
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateMunkee
    Nah, grew up down there but I'm just four hours north (With my driving) here on the Monterey Bay in a nice little town full of hippies and wann-be vampires called Santa Cruz.
    lol..ah i see. It's nice there...Perty.
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

  11. #11

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In my own demented world
    Posts
    3,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzco-topia
    lol..ah i see. It's nice there...Perty.
    Yeah but I grew up in conservative Orange County. I'm perceived as the enemy here...heehee just the way I like it too!!! :devil:
    PirateMunkee

    Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

  12. #12

    • /sigh
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,501
    hee hee
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Similar Threads

  1. "Because the dream of a good life is everyone's dream."
    By Anakin in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 02:12 PM
  2. Looking for new heart day pin
    By Pordue in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-16-2007, 03:50 PM
  3. Could anyone have the heart to?
    By pinkCHICLETT in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-27-2007, 11:25 AM
  4. What makes you Happy, What makes you Mad?
    By HMMaid2001 in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-04-2005, 10:33 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •