• Chief Troublemaker

Thank you MiceChat. Because of you…..

Well, the 3CG are down to T - 14 days! I'm here on MC obsessively lately, combing threads for information/trivia/tips to make this trip even more magical than the last. It got me to thinking how much better my Disney experiences are since I joined MC. So I thought it would be fun for us to list the 'best' or 'funnest' thing we've learned through MC.

Thank you MC, because of you I've learned a LOT of park history that I didn't know about. And our 'spirited' debates have taught me to appreciate Walt's park as more than just a place to have fun.

The 'best' thing I've learned is to look for those little details that meant so much to Walt.

The 'funnest' thing I've learned is to try to get a tender ride or the Lilly Belle on DLRR or wheelhouse ride on the MT. We haven't managed it yet, but it's still fun to try.
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Wink Re: Thank you MiceChat. Because of you…..

thank you Micechat, for all the important details that I just forget: Single rider line at RSR, but nooo......had to wait 70 mins so my son could make fun of me on the curve. Photos of us criminals at the gate may lead to a crowded early entry morning, but noooo..... I have to be there bright and early just in case they hold the gates closed ( which actually happened to Whoever, he had an empty park for his family because why take chances {best photo shopped photos every posted here of only his family in Fantasyland}). Meals are large enough to be shared, but noooo........ I need to have my own servings. ( Seriously, I do have food issues but am working on the problem). The mine train is not coming back.....nor is the court of angels.

The best thing I learned is that 90% or more of the temporary, hourly closures of attractions is due to the tourists.

The funniest thing I learned here on Micechat is that FrolloFan and Dr. Fink think I am a creep for being despondent when HMH is removed and that I am even creepier for making Peter Pan my best Disneyland attraction.

• Mrs. J. Depp

Re: Thank you MiceChat. Because of you…..

Thank you MiceChat for all of the updates, news, and discussion threads that make this place so interesting and fun! But a big thank you for the wonderful people I have met on here, and have yet to meet. That is one of the most wonderful parts about MiceChat.

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Thank you, Micechat for providing news and information on Disneyland! I know more about Disneyland now than I did in the last 30+ years.

• Selfie Expert

Thank you MC for the friends I have made, the information I have learned, the experiences I've had, the experiences I've not yet had but hope to, and the experiences I hope and love to share with others.

The funnest things I've learned are all the little details that most would overlook, and of course the lesser known things to do like the tender seat.

This site has added so much to my Disneyland experiences. A huge thank you to those of you who have contributed to that.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Thank You Micechat, because of you I am still learning interesting information about Disneyland, whether latest updates of what's happening/about to happen in the parks, or fascinating historic trivia that I might never have come across on my own.
    Latest one for me was this thread:
    Did you guys know where the park entrance whistle is from?

Thank you Micechat for showing me what other DL fans and visitors are actually thinking at times, and allowing us all to discuss our differences and/or support each other in our views. Sometimes we may guess why people are doing things we would not normally do ourselves in the parks, but here we can sometimes read their points of views and learn to see things from different perspectives. Sure, it might not change our minds, but at least it may improve understanding.
    And yes, sometimes it is nice to be able to let off steam and have a little rant ... hehehe... campouts at Rivers of America? Stroller Wars?
    But ...
    Name:  peacelove.gif
Views: 183
Size:  12.1 KB
    Thanks everyone!

I'd like to thank all the Micechatters who have shared their Disneyland stories and pictures!

• i believe in faeries.

thank you micechat for feeding an obsession i can only experience once a year (on average). thank you micechat for the gumball rally. i had no idea that mixing competition with disneyland could be so much fun (and so hard on the feet!).
    thank you micechat for the history, trivia and ride/park info.

and finally, thank you micechat (and the people behind it) for being so welcoming, friendly and upfront.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post

The 'funnest' thing I've learned is to try to get a tender ride or the Lilly Belle on DLRR or wheelhouse ride on the MT. We haven't managed it yet, but it's still fun to try.
    Sadly, the Lily Belle is only for Club 33 members now, I learned that here. Thanks, MC.

• Disneyland Dreamer

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylv View Post
    Sadly, the Lily Belle is only for Club 33 members now, I learned that here. Thanks, MC.
    Pretty sure they opened it back up to all guests.

Thank you MC, because of you I have been able to bond with others who share in my Disney addiction, and also people who understand my love for Disney. I've been able to see things from others' POV, while also showing mine. I especially thank you for all of the great stories I have read, tips I've learned, and people I have met. You are the best Micechat!

Quote Originally Posted by whoever View Post
    Pretty sure they opened it back up to all guests.
    Really? Would have liked to have known that when we went 2 weeks ago.....