It it time for thejoshualee to expose another one of his obsessions: Collecting obscure pieces of Trivia!
This is how it works: I post 10 questions. Hard questions... You make an attempt at answering them. I will then tell you how many of the 10 you got correct. I won't tell you which ones you got correct, just the number.
Also... try to figure it out on your own. We are on the honor system not to use a search site like Google.
The first one to get them all correct gets a reward*
EDIT: on the advice of my wife, I WILL say which answers are correct and who got them. so... everyone gets a reward* for any right answer.
(By the way, all my trivia questions are backed up by at least 5 sources.)
1. What does the current Dali Lama have in common with Marie Osmond?
Among other things.... they both have siblings in Orem, UT... Lousy question... My bad!
2. When test-tasting red wine, what does a brownish hue indicate?
Tannins. It's all about tannins. -Stinkerbell.
3. Which President of the United States slept through most of their term?
William Henry Harrison. - Sediment and Disney Wrassler
4. How many pounds of air need to be treated in order to get one pound of Neon?
88,000 - Oogie Boogie
5. What is the Western Low-Land Gorilla's Latin name?
Gorilla gorilla gorilla (finally, working at the zoo comes in handy!) -a_hyperbole
6. What does the word 'Atari' mean in Japanese?
Success- Frumious Boojum
7. What is the longest English surname that has no hyphenations?
Featherstonehaugh - Frumiousboojum
8. Who invented the cat door?
Sir Isaac Newton - Frumious Boojum
9. What food did Kellogg's introduce on September 14th, 1964 that is still popular today?
Pop Tarts - Again, Frumious Boojum
10. How many taste buds do cats have?
473 - Oogie Boogie