Thread: Having Fun.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Having Fun.

I came to MiceChat to learn about Disneyland. I planned my first trip with the help of MiceChat. I spent all my time early in my MiceChat career on Disneyland only threads. I really did not know what the MiceChat Lounge was.

I now know that MiceChat has many forums. I view all the different ones each and every day if I can.

I am thankful for the Random Threads. While I am keeping a watchful eye on the latest news about Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and other Disney things, the Random Threads provide me with a lot of enjoyment. They are a whole lot of fun. The game threads are great too.

Having fun. That's become my MiceChat motto.

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

Re: Having Fun.

yous welcome....I remember when I was on the disney only threads.....I quickly got sucked into the lounge...lol

• Flames Fan/Oiler Hater

Well I went a very long time without posting very much at all on MC. I joined up in January but didn't really start posting (only had about 50 posts at this point) until November when I was pleasantly surprised to see that someone I knew had joined and I hadn't known. I moved my count up to 200 and rarely left the DL thread while on MC. Then one fateful day curiosity got the better of me and swooped into the Lounge for a look and while looking through FruBoo's thread I saw a Penguin hoping a newbie would not steal the post 1313 from her and LDF. The rest is history...

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

Wait a minute, so that's what a 'random' poster is? Someone who doesn't stick to one area? I was wondering, never asked prior. Well, BAnn, I was the same way. Only the parks. Now I'm all over the place.

I hope my mother would be proud.

So I guess I'm a random person, having fun too.

Peace!
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Lots of great wonderful things to read about on MiceChat.

Lots of topics to post about.

Lots to see and do.

Variety is the spice of life.

• Flames Fan/Oiler Hater

Quote Originally Posted by Roo719
    Wait a minute, so that's what a 'random' poster is? Someone who doesn't stick to one area? I was wondering, never asked prior. Well, BAnn, I was the same way. Only the parks. Now I'm all over the place.

I hope my mother would be proud.

So I guess I'm a random person, having fun too.

Peace!
    Roo
    Random posters are people that most in the random threads periodically.