Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• I'm your huckleberry.

Wannabe pedophile caught via MySpace

Check out this story: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11708746/

I love hearing about these creeps being caught! That's why http://www.perverted-justice.com/ is my second favorite site to visit regularly (MC is 1st of course).

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

•   
    • So fetch

Re: Wannabe pedophile caught via MySpace

Wow. That's amazing.

p.s Holy crap. That guy has been busted by perverted-justice.com before! So much for his right of reply he wrote about seeing the error of his ways.

• I'm your huckleberry.

The ROR's (regardless of how Xavier promotes them) mean zip.

Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

•   
    • So fetch

Oh I know... stupid pedos. I'm glad that he can't get away with "This was my first time doing this," since the contributor who busted him before is already in contact with LE.

• Senior Minion

"There day will finally come" when they are caught. It's great to see a group go after these sick individuals.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• I'm your huckleberry.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvsLilo
    Oh I know... stupid pedos. I'm glad that he can't get away with "This was my first time doing this," since the contributor who busted him before is already in contact with LE.
    LOL... you've totally got the PJ lingo down! You must be another fan! I've tried some Human Shield work, but nothing recently. It really turns my stomach.

•   
    • So fetch

Yep, I hit the forums up a couple times a week. I think it's important to keep up to date with what's going on, especially since I know a lot of teens who are on myspace and go into chatrooms.

I thought about doing HS work but I didn't have the stomach for it. Those pervs just make me sick.

• I'm your huckleberry.

I have a 10 y.o. daughter, so I really try to keep up on what's going on in the 'net. PJ has really helped me as far as that goes, and educated me on what to talk to my daughter about re: online predators.

I've been thinking about doing some HS work again... if you see me on PJ say hi! I use the same screen name there as I do here!

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

My little brother was getting into myspace.com and I went behind his back and told my mom to put a stop to it. Turns out he ended up getting a virus from something on myspace and he stopped on his own

Did you by chance catch Oprah's show today? It was about pedophiles and she was showing photo's after photo hopign someone would recognize one of them and bring them in.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Senior Minion

Oprah's show has caught a lot of these monsters. It really is making a difference.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• I'm your huckleberry.

No, I missed the Oprah show!!!!

What is appalling is how many pedo's think its okay to just talk to a minor about sexual things, as long as they are not actually DOING something to the minors.

• Original Mice-Chatter

Quote Originally Posted by a_hyperbole
    Check out this story: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11708746/

I love hearing about these creeps being caught! That's why http://www.perverted-justice.com/ is my second favorite site to visit regularly (MC is 1st of course).
    yeah- mmkay...my skin is officially crawling. *bleaugh*

My kids aren't into the chat thing- Davis was somewhat but I have blocks up. Believe you me, when Rose gets into that age....I'm gonna be over her shoulder!

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by a_hyperbole
    No, I missed the Oprah show!!!!

What is appalling is how many pedo's think its okay to just talk to a minor about sexual things, as long as they are not actually DOING something to the minors.
    Now that is scary but all around not surprising. And castrating them will not take away the urge or change the mind.

• I'm your huckleberry.

Quote Originally Posted by TicTocDragon
    And castrating them will not take away the urge or change the mind.
    I wish more people understood that. You don't need a penis to assult a child. And you don't need a penis to have the desire to assult a child.

IMO there's only one way to make sure pedos don't ever hurt another kid.... but I'm sure saying that would cause a lot of debate here.

• Senior Minion

My uncle has told me enough about this, and the laws are just not tough enough on these offenders.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast