• Funnier than you.

I have writers block. Help!

So, I talked to Dusty about posting this thread and he says its cool. So, here I go.
    I write a weekly column on TV over at Jim Hill Media called "Cory on the Couch". Usually I write columns that consists of lists. Like, "Best TV Shows Not on DVD", or "Best Shows You Aren't Watching". So, now I have a column that has to be posted for tomorrow and I can't think of a damn list. My first thought was "Best TV Shows That Should be Revived". Keep in mind that they should be shows that could actually be revived. You obviously can't bring back Taxi, or thirtysomething, even though they are good shows. But, you could bring back The Muppet Show or Fututrama. So, anybody got any suggestions for that list or for a completely different list all together. I'm not tied to that concept and I'm willing to take any suggestions. Also, if I use your idea, I'll gladly give you credit in the article.
    HELP!
    That Guy!

• Banned User

You should have that... and best shows getting brought back...

Family guy.. comming may...

Doctor Who... Sometime this year on BBC... hopefully someone will show it in America....

• Funnier than you.

yeah Fig,
    My whole launching point for the reviving shows was going to be talking about how Family Guy got brought back from the dead and how we should do that with other good shows. The most important thing is that it should be capable of being brought back. Not just a fantasy wish.
    That Guy!

• My Children's Father

I'd like to see Homicide: Life on the Street brought back.

How about a list of shows you'd like to see on DVD ..... I would like to see Space: Above and Beyond on DVD ........ as opposed to a list of shows that would be a waste of plastic to put on DVD .......
    "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
    - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

What about game shows? I wish they would bring back the Match Game and see if they could have some good celebrities (not Surreal Life caliber ones). Or maybe password, but also with good celebrities.

And Fraggles!
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• Funnier than you.

Quote Originally Posted by TinkPink
    What about game shows? I wish they would bring back the Match Game and see if they could have some good celebrities (not Surreal Life caliber ones). Or maybe password, but also with good celebrities.

And Fraggles!

Amen to the Fraggles!
    How about they bring back "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" That show didn't get nearly enough attention.
    That Guy!

• It's all nonsense

I'd like to see some of the good 'ol cartoons come back like the originals (not the japanese or cgi counterparts that pop up every so often). Transformers, GI Joe, Thundercats, Smurfs, Duck Tales, etc.

Good luck with your article.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Yeah Smurfs!
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• Race Car Driver

The Best shows to watch as a Family...
    Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.