Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

What Pet or Pets do you Have?

This is my 100th post...
    So i thought i would start a thread!

What types of pets do you have Mice Chatters?

I've got a Green Cheeked Conure named Neo.

Last edited by sharkyboi; 03-23-2006 at 04:37 AM.

• All you need is LOVE

Re: What Pet or Pets do you Have?

Congrats.

Doggies and kitty's

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

My kids? One of my favorite topics.

Penelope Pee Wiggles is a Pembroke Welsh Corgi. Yes, her middle name is "Pee" because she suffers from 'happy squirts' pretty much constantly. Especially if she doesn't know you and you walk over and pet her. She's three years old. And strangely, she knows all the words for different foods and will respond to specific ones, like, 'cheese,''popcorn,'and 'apples.'

Go figure.

Elizabeth, aka 'Betty' is my step cat that came with the marriage. She's a tux cat, meaning she's all black with white on her chest and throat. My partner trained her (he really wanted a dog) to sit, speak and fetch. And she has a gas problem that is much worse than the dog.

Peace out,
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

• Hello there

Blog Entries

I have a 1 1/2 year old boxer named Rocky. He too has a gas problem He is my baby and the happiest frinedliest dog!
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

• And, THEN she said...

ok, here goes LOL will try and put the pictures in order (this is my fave subject also)

first, my heart, a Blue Heeler named Morgan, she came from california with me, she was found in a box in a parking lot in GG. she is smart as a whip and acts so much like a human, I tell people that she is a funny-looking kid that can't talk plain..10 yrs old

next up is My appy/paint cross mare Dixie, 4 yrsd old

then there is Quick, the BF"S Quarter Horse Gelding, 10 yrs old

then we have Gypsy, our "pet" shes a Quarter Horse Mare, with a bad attitude that is bigger than she is, 6 yrs old

then there is Bob, our goat, 2 yrs old

now meet Bella, the newest addition to the family, shes a purebred Australian Shepherd, 12 weeks old

then we have Fancy, a Cyote/terrier mix, 6 yrs old

and finally we have Penny an older DSH cat, 11 yrs old we found her during a snowstorm when she was a kitten cause the neighbors threw her out to freeze cause she wasnt born knowing what a cat box was for
    Last edited by Groomer; 03-31-2006 at 01:15 PM.

• And, THEN she said...

I knew I would run out of upload slots before I ran out of fur-kids LOL here is the rest of the crew:

Bella, Fancy and Penny
    Last edited by Groomer; 03-31-2006 at 01:15 PM.

• Minion

I live in a zoo:

One dog, like Groomer's doesn't know he is a dog. He is german shepard/border collie mix. A good boy.

Four cats: 16 y/o tux, 11 y/o siamese/himalaian (sp) mix, 6 y/o tabby, and a recently added big boy who adopted us. Vet thinks he's about 8 y/o.

One fish that is named Jaws because it eats anyone who tries to live in the tank with him.

A guinea pig.

A hermit crab.

Two finches.

Three ducks.

That is it. No more pets!
    Boo!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Right now, two pound puppys of unknown breed. One named Boomer who is some kind of shep/collie kinda thing, the other one I call Convict but my husband called her Stinky, and daugther calls her Moondoggie. She comes to the sound of an opening cheese wrapper. Really. She came running in one time all the way from the back yard when I was opening a piece of cheese one time. Shes some kind of Australian Kelpie as near as we can figure.

I also have a 5 gallon fish tank in the kitchen that has a betta, zebra daino, cory cat and alge eater. I have a 29 gallon tank in the living room that has 3 black skirt tetras, 3 giant pan size comet goldfish and one golden alge eater.

I also have grandkitties, but they live with my daughter in Vista.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• <3

Lost Bar - It's where we come together in true DMCA style.
    Blog Entries

I've got 3 dogs and 1 cat. The cat is named Hobbes, he's orange and a big old sweetie. The dogs are Sassy, who is 7 years old, Onyx, who is 3 and Sparrow, who I found in September when I almost ran her over with my car. She's probably around 7 months or so.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
    — Mark Twain

• most magical vaca ever

Well, I have no fur type pets but I do have two creatures that walk on two feet and have skin

My kids - I think I clean up after my kids more than any pet I've ever owned.

I would really to have a dog but landlord states "NO PETS" in our lease.

Our goldfish have past on just recently so we are currently pet-free
    ~~~~~~

• WARNING!

Just one dog... Sammy. A mix of sheppard and lord knows what else. We picked him up from a shelter six years ago. He's the best thing that happened to our family. Strickly an indoor dog, he's a great companion who trys his best to lift our spirits when we're down or sick.

• Just Me

1 dog, PoohDog and 5 female rats. As I type this 2 of the girls keep running up and down my legs to see what I am doing.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by sharkyboi
    This is my 100th post...
    So i thought i would start a thread!

What types of pets do you have Mice Chatters?

I've got a Green Cheeked Conure named Neo.

ohhhhh I want one of these!!! around these parts this cute bird would cost around 300.00 are they expensive where you are? I have a ring neck parrot ( but mom wanted him so I gave him to her and she is in love with him. he talkes and knocks on his cage and says "who's there" Or hello peewee ( his name) he is 12 years old. I also have a maltese named Bufford.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I have 2 box turtles. My grandson, my husband and I, picked them out at the pet store. Pet store manager told my grandson that the turtle he picked out was a boy, so he named it Gamera after the Godzilla based flying turtle. My husband then picked out another turtle that the Pet store manager said was a girl. I named that turtle Daisy, because of daisylike markings on its neck.

Quite a while later, the turtles began to mate. It was then that we discovered that Daisy is the boy, and Gamera is the girl. We have had a number of turtle eggs, but it is very difficult to hatch turtle eggs. Turtles, by the way, make "bad parents",

May 11 - 16, 2015

• horsin' around!

Oreo www.dogster.com/?114282

he sports a cute 'happy face' on the tip of his ear!

Indiana Hobbes (aka Indy) www.dogster.com/?114244

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast