• horsin' around!

Most Hilarious Disney Park Memory...

Okay...all this talk about the big trip coming up with everyone meeting and all....brings back one of my most hilarious memories.....the only thing NOT funny about it was my daughters impression of the moment...

years back...um..let me think... okay 9 years ago...when all those dreadful high school shootings were going on.... we went to DisneyLand w/ my daughter's preschool. It was our first time to stay in the DL hotel & we were all so excited. Well, i'm in the lobby w/ em while hubby was checking us in.. & all of a sudden she runs up to me...her eyes HUGE with fear.... she grips my hand and in one of those loud creepy whispers says fervently... "mom! don't turn around! we have to leave NOWWW!!" i'm telling you...she gave me chills like you wouldn't believe!!! All I could picture was someone behind us w/ a weapon of mass destruction! I grabbed her little hand, scooped her up and made a bee-line for the door....but......curiosity got the best of me & right as we headed out...i turned around... and saw... GOOFY!!!!!

we had nooo idea she was afraid of the 'hooded creatures!"... we had prepurchased tickets for the character breakfast...& my hubby made us all go..so there we sat... warding off all the critters! it wasn't so funny then..but we all laugh hysterically about it now! she's 13 now... & whenever we're anywhere where there is a costumed person....we'll sneak up to em & loudly whisper ... "We have to leave...NOWWW!" & she just cracks up!

• <3

Lost Bar - It's where we come together in true DMCA style.
    Blog Entries

Re: Most Hilarious Disney Park Memory...

How funny! I can totally see that and you are all in protective Mommy kamikaze mode only to find out it's Goofy, a beloved children's character

Mine isn't that hilarious to anyone else but our first day in the park at WDW MK during our trip, my middle daughter had on her Alice in Wonderland shirt. We were getting off the tea cups when Alice and Mad Hatter walked into the Exit to ride. They got in the cup right in front of us and my daughter stood at the gate, probably 5 feet from them with her mouth hanging open with both fingers just pointing at her shirt. They both commented on it but she never moved. I took a picture of them in the tea cup but I wish I'd had my wits more about me and taken a picture of Autumn's face, instead!

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
    Mark Twain

• horsin' around!

Re: Most Hilarious Disney Park Memory...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh that must've been adorable!!! can you imagine what must have been going through her little head!!! that's disney magic right there!!!

btw..i HAVE to ask you... WHO is that in your avatar???? :-)