Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

Re: My Favorite... Pizza?

In Sioux Falls, Tomicelli's has a really great thin crust pizza with lots of yummy combinations. We are also partial to Godfather's.

Both my husband and I work at Papa John's, so we experiment with all kinds of combinations, like a Chicken cordon Blue pizza, biscuits and gravy pizza, an omellette pizza. We never eat anything ordinary there.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• That Guy

DQ,,

Hi, can you send me some pizza? I forgot about Poppa John's they have good pie, and that garlic dipping sauce is good. I brush my teeth with it.

• Life is Great!

our fav is a little mom and pop restaurant across town called labellas in chula vista, california. we will drive down to get a pie when we get the craving. for the lazy i dont want to cook or drive days i alternate between papa johns(the one by me is yummy) and pizza hut, depends on what is on special, but its mostly for the kids, they will eat anything. labellas large with pepperoni and extra sauce(their sauce is the yummiest) and a side of meatballs....mmmmmmmmmmm
    MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

• pronounced, Casey Jr. 1

Victtorio's in Alhambra, California, very yummy pizza. Also, some little pizza place at the Long Beach warf, i cant remember the name of it, but it's really good!!

• Clearing my Calendar

Mellow Mushroom is pretty decent. My mom and I split the White Pizza (olive oil, a few cheeses, tomatoes and onions).

I love me some Domino's every now and then though. Extra cheese, onions and bacon. Hmmm.

But my favorite, hands down, is when my hubby makes it. He goes all out and makes the dough with special seasonings he won't let me in on. He makes it thick crust. Extra cheese, clams, and bacon. He calls it the Aussie (apparently that's what it was named at a local pizza shop where he grew up). It is soooo good!
    "But every night, when it gets dark
    and the stars come out,
    I'll look up on her behalf.
    I'll look up in the sky and think of you."

• The one on the left.

I don't usually deal with the chains. For me it is Pinocchio's Pizza in Media. Over 50 years and still going. Or if I want pan baked or wood fired then it's Swarthmore Pizza. Both are great places.

Carry out.

Uhh.... I mean carry on.
    Ooo, heaven is a place on earth.

Truly the best:
    http://www.strawhatpizza.com/menu-pizza.htm
    ...But also very good:
    www.frantones.com

----honorable mention:
    *Costco
    *Palermo's Italian Restaurant (Los Feliz)

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

For delivery, I usually order from Papa John's.

Going out for pizza, I like going to Old Chicago or Mario's.

And my fave "custom" pizza is ham, mushroom, pineapple, green pepper, black olive & extra cheese. YUM!

I hate sausage and I only like pepperoni if it's crispy... the greasy stuff always makes me mega sick.

•   
    • Prefect

Blog Entries

i like domino's a lot. the cinnastix are so good, too!

papa john's is ok, but they are evil for introducing garlic butter dipping sauce to me!! if i don't order from there, i still make my own everytime!

bonello's is a local place i go to for lunch sometimes. they're cheap & serve huge pieces of pizza.
    <o>

• Winter in Oceanside...

Quote Originally Posted by Motorboat Cruiser
    I'm originally from NY and I would just like to say that, after 20 years of searching, there is no good pizza in California.
    Born and bred Californian here, and I'm agreeing with you. Closest I've come is a place called Grazianos (in Corona) that serves pizza "Brooklyn Style". I can't believe all the chains being listed that are being called the "best""!

• /sigh

I think I'm one of the only people that actually likes the cheap cardboard frozen pizza wrapped in plastic. Spago? Pthththtptttpp....who needs to go there?
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

• Huh?

I'm not sure why, but I have a love of the pizza that they've got at the WDW resorts. There's just nothing like sitting there at Crocket's Tavern after a long day at the parks chowing down on that ultra-cheesey and ultra-greasey pizza.

I'm always confused as why people love Papa John's so much... the only pizza I ever have loved from that place is the thin-crust spinach alfredo pizza. Other than that, I'd prefer Digiorno's over a Papa John's pizza... that frozen pizza tastes a LOT better than the stuff they have at Papa John's.

I love Little Caesar, but that's only because their pizza tastes a lot better when you can feed a large family on $5.
    -Tim

• For You!

In Idaho Falls - Papa Toms Pizza - although my boys love the buffet at Godfathers (I like the dessert pizza).

In Anaheim, we're fans of Marri's Pizza - although the pizza was a little burned last time.

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I recently ate at Pizza Hut. They let you choose your own toppings. I absolutely love mushrooms on my pizza.

May 11 - 16, 2015

• Queen of Randomness

Quote Originally Posted by Motorboat Cruiser
    I'm originally from NY and I would just like to say that, after 20 years of searching, there is no good pizza in California.
    That's what my ex-boyfriend that was from New Jersy would always tell me. It would come up often because I was working at Mt. Mikes at the time. I liked Mt. Mikes because it's always good when you make it yourself. But right now my favorite place is the cheapest place that I can find because I'm a poor college student.

Welcome to my blog!
    A Photographed Life
    12/28: Copperopolis, California

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast