Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• For You!

Re: What food can you NOT keep in the house because you will eat all of it at once?

Quote Originally Posted by aimster
    Twinkies
    Red Vines Licorice

Girl Scout Cookies (though I currently have 2 boxes I'm working on)
    Oh, I forgot those! I like the red vines a little hard - about 2 days old. and the Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies - I'm so glad they only come out once a year.

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• I'm your huckleberry.

Re: What food can you NOT keep in the house because you will eat all of it at once?

I just remembered another one: Andes Mints. They're like heaven in your mouth!!!! I could plow through a bag in one sitting if I let myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

• The Power To Do More

Baklava
    Tim Bits
    Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches
    Club Sandwiches
    Coffee Crisp
    Aero Bars
    Big Turk
    Mr. Big
    Souvlaki

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Buttercup
    I can not keep tortilla chips and salsa in the house . I'll be fine for a few days and then I'll eat the whole bag!

The other thing I cannot keep in the house is Robin Eggs. They are the reason I did not lose any weight this past week! Or month for that matter!
    Guiltless Gourmet makes tortilla chips without any saturated fat. They're baked, not fried.

When did chips and salsa get such a horrible reputation? Salsa is a totally vegetarian food. Tortilla chips, even the less healthy (fried) kind, are a non-animal product, and shouldn't have any cholesterol.

I wouldn't eat a whole bag of chips, but if they're the healthy kind, and you must......there are worse things.

For me: it's fried chicken, which is the ultimate, but very very bad, because frying anything heats the oil etc etc...and chicken has cholesterol.

• no flash photography...

anything that is considered junk food.....but it's not just me it's everyone in the house. I just bought ding dongs...they are gone...the costco size bag of dorritos is almost gone, but had those for a week....

I found the best taffy in san diego....it may be better than DL taffy...I've only had 3 pieces so far, but it's calling me....

• Life is Great!

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe
    anything that is considered junk food.....but it's not just me it's everyone in the house. I just bought ding dongs...they are gone...the costco size bag of dorritos is almost gone, but had those for a week....

I found the best taffy in san diego....it may be better than DL taffy...I've only had 3 pieces so far, but it's calling me....

mmm, what kind of taffy and where???
    {:
    MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

• no flash photography...

I think it's salt water taffy, but maybe not. It was in a candy store in old town san diego. tehy had barrles of all different flavors. The mocha capachino is really good, oh, and the mango and the carmel apple...

• Island Paradise

Uh oh. I made some brownies tonight and the are calling my name big time!

• Colorful

April Showers bring May flowers all in the Golden Afternoon

Cool Re: What food can you NOT keep in the house because you will eat all of it at once?

Quote Originally Posted by TicTocDragon
    Reeses Peanut Butter Cups gone for sure, wont last one day.
    Same here. If i buy a ten pack of those things they won't last a day. I love Reese's to Pieces! My favorite candy in the whole wid world! however since I can't control myself I limit eating them for holiday times when I actually receive them. After Easter I won't eat one again probably until my birthday (HINT HINT) and if not then Halloween (which isn't but a month removed from said birthday).
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

• Life is Great!

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe
    I think it's salt water taffy, but maybe not. It was in a candy store in old town san diego. tehy had barrles of all different flavors. The mocha capachino is really good, oh, and the mango and the carmel apple...
    ill have to go check it out, they have carmel apple taffy at knotts, its pretty good.
    {:
    MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123