Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Hello there

Blog Entries

Re: where do you work and what do you do?

I have a BA in accounting- I am an accountant.
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Won't say where I work since technically I shouldn't be online having fun while at work! But I'm a receiving clerk for a distribution center. But I'm currently attending college in the eveings taking general ed. Most likely will major in business unless I can find something else that is better. I like a bunch of different things but I don't know if I can specifically major in one thing.

For example, I love babies, would like to be a nurse that works in the maternity ward but I don't do well with the sight of blood. Can't even watch my own when I'm getting a blood test.

I would also like to teach to preschoolers or kindergartners but then again I don't know if I could have the patience to deal with 30+ 4 or 5yr olds.

I also like the concept of interior decorating but that failed when I took a class and was bored to tears.

• Bear Country Refugee

Quote Originally Posted by Olympicnut
    ...I'm your basic property management renaissance man with the ruffled collar to boot!...
    Oooo.... Men in Elizabethan clothing. Yum! And did you say "boots"... <SWOON>
    Last edited by jwbear; 04-28-2006 at 12:47 PM.
    "The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion. " -George Washington

• And, THEN she said...

Barry: you worked for KLOS?? was an avid fan of them (still have some of the circle rainbow stickers) also, KNAC out of Long Beach..

where you an on- air personality for KLOS?

anyways, back to the question LOL

Im A dog groomer so basically I take smelly dogs and make them pretty, and I have a shop out of my house, have worked from home for the past 6 years..

no college for me, I barely could contain my loathing for high school!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

I am another stay at home mom. I also watch a little baby about 3 times a week. It adds just a tad to our monthly income, enough for me to have some spending money so it's nice. I have only done that for about a month.

I have a BA in Communications with a minor in Public Relations.
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• pronounced, Casey Jr. 1

I work at the Citadel Outles in commerce, California. And I go to Rio Hondo city college in Whittier California

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

3 colleges, 6 or 7 majors, ugh. Graduated with the most general degree there is and now I work for a very big Internet company, editing sponsored search listings and doing a little work with the legal department. It's a job.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I work for an appraisal management company as an asministrative assistant. Once we get another person or 2 in the office I'm hoping to be promoted to office manager... and hopefully that will be happening withing another month or 2 as we have a new person starting soon (which will make 5 people in our office).

• love my friends

I work at DCA 3rd shift custodian.. love my job

I have 2 degress (AA's) in sociology and liberal arts.. I STILL PLAN on going back to finish my BA in sociaoolgy.. plan on being a social worker.. maybe a corporate one, and I could still work for dISNEY.. they need social workers, right??

Friends for life

• That Guy

Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl
    I am a pre-repo bill collector for Hyundai Motor Finance. I love my job, when I am not filled with self loathing.

No college for me.

Can you please stop calling me SG? How do you expect me to pay for my G-ride, and my churros?

• no flash photography...

I work for a mortgage company. Most of the time I do research on loans that are bought or sold to other companies. (Sometimes things happen...)....but when it gets really busy they make me do customer service...*shudder*...just kidding. It's not that bad...

yes, i went to college...I have a certificate in graphic design, but I fell in love with photograpgy while getting the certificate for graphic design. I'm going to take more photography classes soon...when i go back to get my degree..

• That Guy

I hold a BS in Human Services (case management, mediation and counseling) and I have a Masters of Education in Counseling. I also hold an EMT-B certification.

I currently work full time for the Arizona Department of Education working in Special Education policy and developing marketing strategies to recruit education professionals into the field, and into the classroom.

I work part-time as a mobile crisis therapist, responding to crisis calls from local Police and Fire Departments to assess clients who are suicidal/homicidal or psychotic. It is a great job and I love working with people who are having a pretty bad day.

I also work a few days a month as an EMT on a Fire/Rescue unit, which keeps my skills up with EMS, and it's a blast.

My friends don't understand why I like to stay so busy, but I get bored easy and basically my part-time stuff is like paid hobbies that I really enjoy.

• Island Paradise

BS in Business Administration
    15 year career as an Operations Manager with large retail company
    Currently: working from home PT as an executive recruiter

• /sigh

BA in Graphic Design, so I do a little freelance when ever possible. Currently* working in payroll operations for a financial/mortgage institute. Basically, I push some very important buttons and pull some very critical levers lest the business blow up. Yeah, fun.
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

• I am the Governator!!

I have a BBA which I have never used.

I am a Pharmacy Tech for Target (yes we do have pharmacies).
    But its just a job I want to go back and get a second degree and teach Middle or High school Becasue I am a Masochist, or a Sadist I forget which
    I will save the princess, though I do not know the way.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast