Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 80
  1. #16

    • Flames Fan/Oiler Hater
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Calgary Alberta
    Posts
    8,059

    Re: Any plans for summer vacation??

    Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    First here ..... in June
    http://www.silverwoodthemepark.com/

    Not sure about the next weekend trip.
    I've been there! I love the Coeur d'Alene area.

  2. #17

    • Waiting for my E-Ticket
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota
    Posts
    19,704

    Re: Any plans for summer vacation??

    Vacation? What's that?

  3. #18

    • love my friends
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    canadian living in las vegas, nv
    Posts
    36,995

    Re: Any plans for summer vacation??

    Quote Originally Posted by splashmountainfreak
    Teehee, Vancouver, Canucks aren't going to make the playoffs.

    I'll be headin to Idaho for a while, then back to Calgary in mid-July for a family reunion, then back to Idaho, and then sometime in August go to California (DL for a week ) Then back to Idaho and then back to Canada.

    Whew, getting tired just thinking about it.
    I have no cle about the NHL we dont have espn so who know

    canucks are going to make it.. YEAH CANUCKS>> YEAH

    keep me informed ok.. i dont ehar anything here in the us

    you can be MY CONNECTION

    Friends for life

  4. #19

    • no flash photography...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In my own little world..
    Posts
    13,287

    Re: Any plans for summer vacation??

    I don't get a vacation, but I would like to take a 4 day weekend and go to sequoia or yosemite, but we'll see...depends on how outrageous gas prices get....

  5. #20

    • love my friends
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    canadian living in las vegas, nv
    Posts
    36,995

    Re: Any plans for summer vacation??

    wow alot of YOU americand are going to vancouver canada...... a nice place eh

    isnt it beatuful.. I MISS IT so much


    so so beuatiful

    I can hardley wait
    I ahvent seen it for 7 years..

    CANADA HERE I COME

    Friends for life

  6. #21

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    well thats none of your buisness
    Posts
    25,263

    Re: Any plans for summer vacation??

    Quote Originally Posted by kelly
    wow alot of YOU americand are going to vancouver canada...... a nice place eh

    isnt it beatuful.. I MISS IT so much


    so so beuatiful

    I can hardley wait
    I ahvent seen it for 7 years..

    CANADA HERE I COME
    ummmm so will wayne pull out the GOOD camera? I would like to see some decent pictures

  7. #22

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Bozeman, Montana, United States
    Posts
    8,666
    Blog Entries
    9

    Re: Any plans for summer vacation??

    We will be doing lots of weekend trips to Yellowstone NP, Glacier NP and Grand Teton.
    We have a week of vacation in May that is not planned out yet.
    July is DL with my MC buddies and a trip up the coast with the hubby after that.
    August, family trip to NY.
    September, trip to Portland with hubby and hopefully a hookup with stinkerbell.

    Full summer of fun!!

  8. #23

    • Winter in Oceanside...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    6,747

    Re: Any plans for summer vacation??

    Quote Originally Posted by lou_mom
    I am going to Disneyland tomorrow (4-13-06) and was wondering if anyone knew what the weather is like there. Thanks. Can't wait to go.
    We're expecting beautiful weather tomorrow (the 13th), but rain is forecast for Friday. The weekend should be fine.

  9. #24

    • For You!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Idaho Falls
    Posts
    7,704

    Re: Any plans for summer vacation??

    If any of you get down to Idaho Falls - look me up! I'll take you out for Reed's Dairy ice cream!!! yummmmmm

    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

  10. #25

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    500

    Re: Any plans for summer vacation??

    Ummm, Disneyland, possibly NYC or Nauvoo IL. That's about it for my family.

  11. #26

    • Winter in Oceanside...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    6,747

    Re: Any plans for summer vacation??

    Quote Originally Posted by aimster
    Vacation? What's that?
    Yeah... what is this thing called "vacation"?

  12. #27

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    947

    Re: Any plans for summer vacation??

    I don't take a Spring/summer vacation. Sniffle sniffle. Woe is me.

    All my money goes into my big December Vacation Extravaganza. There'd be no way to afford that if I went anywhere in Summer.

    I do like Summer though, because it means we are that much closer to ......December/Christmas. I'm counting the days till Christmas in July!

    I like putting all my money toward December/Christmas/New Years because that feels like such a festive time, more so than a Summer vacation, where it's so hot that I have to stay inside anyway.

    Maybe some day I'd like to get back to taking a regular summer vacation and go somewhere with a nice pool.

    But for now, it's all I can do to save money for Christmas/New Years....and I keep telling myself it'll be here before I know.

    Wish time would speed up. C'mon Summer and the shorter days from then on!

  13. #28

    • love my friends
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    canadian living in las vegas, nv
    Posts
    36,995

    Talking Re: Any plans for summer vacation??

    Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    ummmm so will wayne pull out the GOOD camera? I would like to see some decent pictures
    yes I PROMISE WE WILL BRING THE GOOD CAMERA back to canada... the new digital one..

    the thing is i forget we have it...........

    Friends for life

  14. #29

    • Man O Lantern
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    It's fall, ya'll!
    Posts
    8,484

    Re: Any plans for summer vacation??

    June:

    Swim lessons for Chloe
    Soccer for Chloe
    Ballet and gymnastics for Chloe
    Swim team for Cassidy and Courtney (crossing my fingers that Cass makes the team!)
    HOPEFULLY....all-star softball tourney for Courtney
    Family reunion in Central Washington

    July:

    Hopefully the all-star softball for Courtney
    Swim lessons for Chloe
    One week art camp for Chloe
    Ballet and Gymnastics for Chloe
    Two week full-day theater arts camp for Cassidy
    Swim team for Courtney and Cassidy
    Hopefully a weekend at DLR for me!

    August:

    Swim lessons for Chloe (she goes for 30 minutes everyday all summer!)
    Full day soccer camp for Cass for one week
    One week sleepover camp for Courtney
    One week vacation at Bend for the whole family!

    During the summer, the name of the game is GET OUT OF THE HOUSE as much as possible. We have a ton of activities schedule for each morning, and we're usually done with it by noon. The afternoons are full of OMSI, park visits, the zoo, or hopping on the bus and going downtown. I summer with the girls!

  15. #30

    • love my friends
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    canadian living in las vegas, nv
    Posts
    36,995

    Re: Any plans for summer vacation??

    Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell
    June:

    Swim lessons for Chloe
    Soccer for Chloe
    Ballet and gymnastics for Chloe
    Swim team for Cassidy and Courtney (crossing my fingers that Cass makes the team!)
    HOPEFULLY....all-star softball tourney for Courtney
    Family reunion in Central Washington

    July:

    Hopefully the all-star softball for Courtney
    Swim lessons for Chloe
    One week art camp for Chloe
    Ballet and Gymnastics for Chloe
    Two week full-day theater arts camp for Cassidy
    Swim team for Courtney and Cassidy
    Hopefully a weekend at DLR for me!

    August:

    Swim lessons for Chloe (she goes for 30 minutes everyday all summer!)
    Full day soccer camp for Cass for one week
    One week sleepover camp for Courtney
    One week vacation at Bend for the whole family!

    During the summer, the name of the game is GET OUT OF THE HOUSE as much as possible. We have a ton of activities schedule for each morning, and we're usually done with it by noon. The afternoons are full of OMSI, park visits, the zoo, or hopping on the bus and going downtown. I summer with the girls!
    wow you have a busy summer planned

    Friends for life

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. ABC Family's summer plans
    By ALIASd in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 12:09 PM
  2. [News] Bob Iger in Summer Vacation at Disneyland Paris !
    By DLRP_bopazot in forum Disneyland Paris
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 05:12 AM
  3. 1986 TV Special: Summer Vacation Party
    By Werner in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 06:15 PM
  4. Dance.i WDW Summer Vacation/07
    By danceguest in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 09:39 AM
  5. HKDL plans to hire 600 temp workers for Summer 2007
    By HongKongDisneyland in forum Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2007, 09:35 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •