Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Circle of Ancients

Re: Trekkie Dad's incredibly short bike ride with Princess Buttercup

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMaxx
    Who, in their right mind would go on a bike ride with Trekkie Dad? Oh ... I guess we know the answer to that ... and as for the right mind???

LOL Ain't that the truth ! In both respects!

Now, the cosmos, that's another story. I would have just planted myself on the couch and talked as fast as I could sipping away all the while.

Well come on over some time and I'll make you a couple!

Good sports, both of you!

Thanks! I really did have a great time and I think Trekkie Dad too and since he circled back a few times for me he got a few more miles in on his ride!

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmico!
    Kudos for being so brave to ride with TrekkieDad! Personally, I would have supplied more cosmo's. Those and the fabulous view, Yummy!
    Thanks ! After we visited Pixy and her son at Gizdich Ranch and Mei Mei and her hubby and daughter at their house, we we stopped at the market and picked up fish for the men for dinner and a sald for me which I ate as well as my Jenny Craig dinner! I kept telling TD that if I was in the same shape I was two years ago before I discovered the computer and Micechat, this ride wouldn't have been that difficult at all!

• Banned User

Psssttt.......... stay away from her cosmo's I warn you now, they are not good, they will remove the inside skin of your mouth!!! run do not walk when she brings out the cosmo glasses
    oh and good job PB on the bike ride,

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Too cute!!!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Man O Lantern

PB, you're a GOOD sport!! No way in h-e-l-l would someone get me on a bike on a hill/mountain in order to meet someone else. And you KNOW I'd be wearing the helmet in the picture if I had helmet hair. You are such a good sport!! I'm cracking up. Your legs do look really skinny in those shorts, too, by the way. First thing I thought to myself, so I'm giggling that you posted it....gosh, you're a good sport!

This is why I PB!!

You continue to crack me up and amaze me, lady!!

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • State sponsored cyclist

After Pixywings left, I went to get something to eat, as I hadn't had much that day. So I treated myself to a slice of Double Dutch Apple Berry pie. I got to talk to Hakuna Makarla on the phone for a couple of minutes. On the way back to PB's manse, I asked about Disneymeimei, and PB said, "She won't mind if we drop in on her!" Figuring Meimei wouldn't recognize me (an old man in bike kit), PB had me go to her door alone and pretend I was collecting for a charity. But Meimei's daughter had spotted PB and told her mom, so I wasn't very convincing.

Then came time for some photo ops. Seems her ducks are afraid of orange, so they wouldn't come near me.

Meimei had to catch one of the ducks to pose for a picture.

And of course we had to get a shot of the three of us. Notice this time PB totally forgot about her "helmet hair."

(And if you look at the very top, it looks like one of the ducks is escaping.)

After that PB decided to see if she could embarass me by parading me through the local grocery store. But it didn't work. I'm used to wearing this outfit in public, and I'm almost thin enough to look good in it. Just a few more pounds to go.

Westley grilled the fish that PB brought back from the market, and I probably ate most of it, along with rice, squash, pepper salad, and chips and salsa.

After dinner, PB had major difficulty staying awake, even while she was talking. Do you think she might have pushed herself a little too hard?

Anyway, the next morning, I got dressed to go out for another ride, but it started to rain, so I just packed it up and went home.

I really had a great time, even if I only got in a total of 20 miles while I was there. PB, you'd better be ready for a 40-mile ride the next time I visit. How about the middle of June? TD.
    Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
    2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • State sponsored cyclist

PB, I saw Jeff today and told him all about our ride. A small group of us rode out to watch a bike race, and Jeff was there rooting for some of our friends and taking pictures. Four of us rode up the race course to the steepest hill and watched the racers climb up. Then we rode the rest of the course and watched a few come over the finish line.
    Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
    2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.

Great report and great pictures. PB I love the view from you house.

• Banned User

oh I loved the pic of Megan and the duck!! I love the green, I so wish we had it here. Thank you Trekkie for including more pictures I loved them all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12