Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Original Mice-Chatter

Cowboy/Ninja/Pirate/Knight- what are you?

Link

a Knight
    You scored 6 Honor, 8 Justice, 5 Adventure, and 5 Individuality! The whole 'protect the innocent, for the Divine and Country" really appeals to you. You're rather go forward that around the side and you're comfortable with traditional values. Strap on a sword and wear your armor proud. You'll do just fine.

You scored higher than 22% on NinjinuityYou scored higher than 91% on KnightlynessYou scored higher than 23% on CowboiosityYou scored higher than 41% on Piratical Bent

Heehee- I'm a Knight. Spiffy Most of my friends out here came out as Pirates. Told you I was a misfit LOL

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Re: Cowboy/Ninja/Pirate/Knight- what are you?

Rogue Ninja
    You scored 8 Honor, 4 Justice, 4 Adventure, and 7 Individuality! You are as quiet as the wind, deadly as a viper and you follow no master. You are a Rogue Ninja. Let no one say you are without honor, lest they meet a quiet and questionable end. Dress as you like and keep your knives close. You'll do just fine
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• white and nerdy

a Pirate
    You scored 6 Honor, 4 Justice, 6 Adventure, and 8 Individuality! Arr matey. You may belive in honor, and justice, and you certainly have a sense of adventure. But mostly, you play by your own rules. Your code is your own and you are flexible in most situations.Dress flamboyant and look into a parrot. I think you'll do fine.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
    You scored higher than 22% on NinjinuityYou scored higher than 38% on KnightlynessYou scored higher than 36% on CowboiosityYou scored higher than 82% on Piratical Bent
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• Island Paradise

A knight.

• Directly directed

Cowgirl

• I'm your huckleberry.

I'm so depressed. I hate this test, stupid cowboys. Why can't I be a cool pirate or something????? Bah humbug.

a Cowboy
    You scored 6 Honor, 4 Justice, 7 Adventure, and 6 Individuality! Well pardner, the thing that drives you is a sense of adventure. You're willing to play by the rules, but only so long as you've got open territory to cover and new frontiers to explore. You don't need much and you don't ask much. Strap on your six gun and wear your Stetson proud. I think you'll do just fine

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

a Pirate
    You scored 3 Honor, 3 Justice, 6 Adventure, and 11 Individuality! Arr matey. You may belive in honor, and justice, and you certainly have a sense of adventure. But mostly, you play by your own rules. Your code is your own and you are flexible in most situations. Dress flamboyant and look into a parrot. I think you'll do fine.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Travel-Sized Guardian

A Pirate Raider
    You scored 6 Honor, 3 Justice, 7 Adventure, and 7 Individuality!

More than just the usual swabbie, you demand not only the life at sea, free from landlubbers and their rules, but also you require adventure and excitement. You're happiest when the guns are blazing, the risk high, the outcome uncertain, but the chance for reward substansial. Your kind are welcomed as allies and feared as enemies.
    Put on your wooden leg and hook. You'll do just fine!

Y'arr...a pirate, as I was meant to be.

*Sings "A Pirate I Was Meant To Be" from Monkey Island, trips and falls*

Or...maybe not? ^^;

• Bear Country Refugee

Knight
    "The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion. " -George Washington

• <3

Lost Bar - It's where we come together in true DMCA style.
    Blog Entries

A Pirate Raider
    You scored 3 Honor, 5 Justice, 8 Adventure, and 7 Individuality! More than just the usual swabbie, you demand not only the life at sea, free from landlubbers and their rules, but also you require adventure and excitement. You're happiest when the guns are blazing, the risk high, the outcome uncertain, but the chance for reward substansial. Your kind are welcomed as allies and feared as enemies.Put on your wooden leg and hook. You'll do just fine!

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
    You scored higher than 2% on NinjinuityYou scored higher than 55% on KnightlynessYou scored higher than 76% on CowboiosityYou scored higher than 71% on Piratical Bent

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
    — Mark Twain

• Senior Minion

a Knight Captain
    You scored 9 Honor, 8 Justice, 3 Adventure, and 3 Individuality!
    Some knights follow the orders given them. Some know when to improvise. The second sort are the ones that grow to power, to become leadeers and Knight Captains. Your sense of duty, honor and justice speaks that your name should be amongst their ranks.

Get your squire, your banner, your armor and your sword. You're gonna do just fine!
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I came out Ninja, but accidently closed the firefox tab before I could copy and paste the results. I was pretty shocked by the low individuality score, but I'm almost attributiting it to the fact that a lot of the questions had multiple, legitimate answers. Who else is addicted to these? I'm guessing many considering how many people have posted this far...

• I'm your huckleberry.

Quote Originally Posted by fastpassmountain
    I came out Ninja, but accidently closed the firefox tab before I could copy and paste the results. I was pretty shocked by the low individuality score, but I'm almost attributiting it to the fact that a lot of the questions had multiple, legitimate answers.
    Sounds like someone is over-analyzing!!

Then again who am I to talk. I'm still upset about being branded a cowboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

• Gay Man

I'm a Wench.

• curiouser and curiouser

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast