Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

• love my friends

Do You Believe In Ghosts

My hubby took me on a night stay at the Queen mary last night which is known to be haunted.... I never relalyn believed in this stuff until NOW..... here is a few experiences I had last night and today kind of scarey

I had heard it was haunted.. but really didnt beliefve it.... anyways

Last night,.. I told wayne and the girls to go ahead.. I wanted a smoke.... so i went outside for one.. when I was finsihed I was walking down the LONG LONG halloway back to our cabin...... and I heard this little girl cry..... it wasnt like she was in a cabin.. it was so weird I cant explain it.... so I told wayne about it.. he said I IMAGINED it...... yeah right

and If YOU KNOW me I alwasy want a smoke.. so I would ahve been out a few times....... so I DIDNT WANT TO GO OUT AFTERWARDS at all.. even wayne said why arent you going out for a smoke.. I WAS SCARED TO DEATH

anwyays Inwouldt go back outside for a smoke ALL NITE long.. it scared me alot

so this morning..... we went into the elevator after we checekd out.... to go on the ship tour..... another lady was in the eleavtor with us........ all of a sudden we hear a bunch of children laughing.. so of coruse.. I look at this woman and wayne and said YOU ALL HEARD THIS right.. they did....... but the lady and wayne said there is probably a school on board.. so when we were meeting for our tour.... i asked if there was some school kids on board.. they said No.. not today.. wayne's skin just froze he said.. it was a blood curdling laughterr.. erry..
    then we went on a self tour in the hostpital section.. wayne said he felt ill... like he couldnt catch his breath... I was fine.. but a bit scred..only ebcause briann kept saying I AM SCARED i am scared........ hmmmmmmmmm

they say children are more sensitive to these things.......

alsom during the titanic tour.. brianna cried during the whole thing.. I am sooo scared she said.. and she sobbed and sobbed.. I couldt stop her from crying and if you knwo her she normally isnt like this

when we went on our own tour yesterday......evening to some queen mary exhibit.. both girls were crying., stating how scared they were (I never told them I WAS SCARED of ghosts).... so anyways..... brianna said there are ghosts here.. I have NEVER MENTIONED ghostst to her EVER....... weird isnt it>>>>>>>>
    hgmmmmmmm (you know unless she saw this on TV but I dont thing so_ weird)

makes you think

anyways besides this I had a great time

errie

love kelly

Friends for life

• love my friends

Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts

NO ONE BLEIEVES IN GHOSTS>>>>>>>> come on

I actually didnt until lst night

come on people.... tell me of some experiences you had/..

lst night was really freeky to me it was

Friends for life

i guess i believe in ghosts. hey do u have a code for skull rock?
    I am just looking for codes. Right now especially ones for rooms and out-fits!!!
    [smilies=8,16,19]

• love my friends

Quote Originally Posted by Svickerbear3232
    i guess i believe in ghosts. hey do u have a code for skull rock?
    LOL

Friends for life

• love my friends

where is wrassler when you need him

belive me I was always skeptical.. unti; lst night when i stayed at the queen mary

I CANT DESCRIBE it

such a weird weird feeling and those voices.......

ok ok I sould weird..... I am not normaly like this ask karla. or dark beer....... BELIEVE mE

Friends for life

• Dont make me unfriend you

I think I believe in ghosts or Spirits or whtaever you want to call them. I used to listen to "Coast to Coast" when i worked the night shift. But on those nights when they do those "audio recordings" from haunted places, it always creeped me out to listen to them..while all alone at night.

I have no experiences like you have had, Kelly. But I believe. Sort of. In the day time or with lots of noise, lights...no way I don't believe... But middle of the night..when it's dark and quiet...

• no flash photography...

I've been all over the Queen Mary. Every noise I heard can be explained. I've seen children cry on tours. Yeah, they may be scared...it's freaky old ship. My mother is freaked out to go on it. When I explore the ship it's late at night. There are alot og things on that ship that are not familar to me. There are places that are pitch black even during the day. It easy to let your mind get freaked out. The hallways on A deck are very long and curved. It can be freaky walking down them alone at night.

I was in a boiler room around 10:30pm one night. We had found a way into the museum area after it was closed. The boiler room was easy to find at that point. This boiler room was nver done anythign with after they cut all the machinery out of it. So, all you see is some remains of catwalks and ladders and alot of tourch amrks. It's also rusty. Well, my daughter and I are down there and this really loud rumbly noise started. My daughter FREAKED out, but the nosie stopped. So, i continued exploring. I have pictures of "orbs" fromt hat night, but there more than likely is alot of dust on the ship. Dust causes orbs in pictures. I have been scared on the ship...when I got into areas I was not sure about....like the old funnel uptakes...LOL, but never felt threatened. I can never sleep on the ship though. I'm usually up all night.

On the other hand....everytime msister goes to the ship she swears she hears ghosts. I hear the same things and it's not ghosts..LOL...

Do i beleive in ghosts? I would like to, but I have not experienced anything that could not be explained. I even ditched a tour once and sat int he dressing boxes of the first class swimming pool. they are suppsoe to be the portal to another realm...the most haunted place on the ship....nothing....but I keep going back...LOL

• love my friends

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett240
    I think I believe in ghosts or Spirits or whtaever you want to call them. I used to listen to "Coast to Coast" when i worked the night shift. But on those nights when they do those "audio recordings" from haunted places, it always creeped me out to listen to them..while all alone at night.

I have no experiences like you have had, Kelly. But I believe. Sort of. In the day time or with lots of noise, lights...no way I don't believe... But middle of the night..when it's dark and quiet...
    thankis Gaarett240

honestly I was alwas skeptical until last night

It really really freaked me out.. then there was this mroniong when Hubby and that lady ehard those children voices.... scarey stuff
    and througout our tours.. both girls were scared to death... why I dont know

at one point my 5 year old said I hate ghosts..... I have never said a thing to ehr about ghosts.... never........ unless she herad it on TV.....

screy stuff

Friends for life

• no flash photography...

Quote Originally Posted by kelly
    NO ONE BLEIEVES IN GHOSTS>>>>>>>> come on

I actually didnt until lst night

come on people.... tell me of some experiences you had/..

lst night was really freeky to me it was
    so, do you ever see, hear or sense the ghosts that are suppose to de at DLR?

• love my friends

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe
    I've been all over the Queen Mary. Every noise I heard can be explained. I've seen children cry on tours. Yeah, they may be scared...it's freaky old ship. My mother is freaked out to go on it. When I explore the ship it's late at night. There are alot og things on that ship that are not familar to me. There are places that are pitch black even during the day. It easy to let your mind get freaked out. The hallways on A deck are very long and curved. It can be freaky walking down them alone at night.

I was in a boiler room around 10:30pm one night. We had found a way into the museum area after it was closed. The boiler room was easy to find at that point. This boiler room was nver done anythign with after they cut all the machinery out of it. So, all you see is some remains of catwalks and ladders and alot of tourch amrks. It's also rusty. Well, my daughter and I are down there and this really loud rumbly noise started. My daughter FREAKED out, but the nosie stopped. So, i continued exploring. I have pictures of "orbs" fromt hat night, but there more than likely is alot of dust on the ship. Dust causes orbs in pictures. I have been scared on the ship...when I got into areas I was not sure about....like the old funnel uptakes...LOL, but never felt threatened. I can never sleep on the ship though. I'm usually up all night.

On the other hand....everytime msister goes to the ship she swears she hears ghosts. I hear the same things and it's not ghosts..LOL...

Do i beleive in ghosts? I would like to, but I have not experienced anything that could not be explained. I even ditched a tour once and sat int he dressing boxes of the first class swimming pool. they are suppsoe to be the portal to another realm...the most haunted place on the ship....nothing....but I keep going back...LOL
    like i have said scube.. i ahve been here before and it never bothered me before UNTIL NOW

for soem readson tehse things are differnet

maybe I HAVE CHANGEd I dont know
    it scared me alot this time

but I want to go back

withoutn the girls in the fall.... i asked my sister in lawe to watch them
    she will for a second honeyhmoon..... we need a bnreak anyways

so we shall see if I feel the same way without the girls

it just seemed alot more intense this time for some reason

Friends for life

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

I am VERY interested in Ghosts and skeptical at the same time. I did feel an invisible entity slap me before. I kid you not it was a hand and it slapped me from behind. Only thing is that no one was behind me. It felt like a womans hand.

• love my friends

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe
    so, do you ever see, hear or sense the ghosts that are suppose to de at DLR?
    NOPE LOL

Friends for life

• Dont make me unfriend you

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    I am VERY interested in Ghosts and skeptical at the same time. I did feel an invisible entity slap me before. I kid you not it was a hand and it slapped me from behind. Only thing is that no one was behind me. It felt like a womans hand.
    what did you say to her to make her slap you?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

I believe Kelly in her "Little Girl Ghost" experience because I have heard about encounters some trustworth people told me they had with her.

They also did a Ghost Hunters show on Queen Mary and they say that the theatre door opened up behind the guys when no one was there.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett240
    what did you say to her to make her slap you?
    It's kinda funny cause I was in a church fooling around when it happened.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast