Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 132
  1. #76

    • șoș Tom șoș
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Carlsbad
    Posts
    3,600
    Quote Originally Posted by KoH
    LOL, now am I picking on you.... no. I just think that Disneykat had a cool idea... BTW bro, I acted on it. You know,I don't mind the attention you are getting, but it is getting to be like watching the same X-rated movie over and over again. I do believe that if all this went to one place, we would all be happy. No? I thought you were a resonabe guy.

    BTW, if I were picking on you or attacking you, I would come out and do it. This is just... telling you it is getting annoying... ya know?
    Again why can't you do in private? Why do you have to make it a vile disgusting degenerate fowl topic? Be a man step up the plate and act civil we can selp moderate our own threads and fix and patch up these misunderstandings. Why resort to slander?







  2. #77

    • Zapp's Minion :D
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    1,903
    Why did you start that thread in the Litter Box?

    KoH, use the ignore feature



  3. #78

    • Smells like beer
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Monkey Sex
    Posts
    4,639
    This thread is getting interesting now. I think I'll join in. I have been told many times that I look like Brendan Fraiser. I was a bartender for a year thats when I got compared to him the most. Those people were drunk so perhaps their picture of me was slighty skewed.
    I find it hard
    It's hard to find
    Oh well, whatever, nevermind

  4. #79

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Back in California BABY!
    Posts
    6,593
    Quote Originally Posted by LightBeer
    This thread is getting interesting now. I think I'll join in. I have been told many times that I look like Brendan Fraiser. I was a bartender for a year thats when I got compared to him the most. Those people were drunk so perhaps their picture of me was slighty skewed.
    Lightbeer, I knew I loved you! A Mitch fan who looks like Brendan Fraser!

    Be still my heart!
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson



  5. #80

    • șoș Tom șoș
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Carlsbad
    Posts
    3,600
    Quote Originally Posted by LightBeer
    This thread is getting interesting now. I think I'll join in. I have been told many times that I look like Brendan Fraiser. I was a bartender for a year thats when I got compared to him the most. Those people were drunk so perhaps their picture of me was slighty skewed.
    I don't have a picture of you to reference but thats damn cool. Brenden Fraiser is an amazing character actor and a tremendous actor in general. He was stunning in Gods and Monsters as well as all of his earlier comedy stuff. Consider it a blessing you look like one of the better actors out there.







  6. #81

    • Nice Guy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Chula Vista, CA
    Posts
    2,470
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by ah schucks
    Again why can't you do in private? Why do you have to make it a vile disgusting degenerate fowl topic? Be a man step up the plate and act civil we can selp moderate our own threads and fix and patch up these misunderstandings. Why resort to slander?
    Slander, I would like to see where slander was involved. All I am doing is replying to you. And I am being nice abaut it. Have not called you a single name yet unlike you. I think your id is showing.
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216





  7. #82

    • Nice Guy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Chula Vista, CA
    Posts
    2,470
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu Minion
    Why did you start that thread in the Litter Box?

    KoH, use the ignore feature
    I would have to put half the women on this board on gnore. Ah Shucks is the only one I would leave off cuz he is not the one that started all this. He is just the victim.
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216





  8. #83

    • șoș Tom șoș
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Carlsbad
    Posts
    3,600
    Quote Originally Posted by KoH
    Slander, I would like to see where slander was involved. All I am doing is replying to you. And I am being nice abaut it. Have not called you a single name yet unlike you. I think your id is showing.
    slan·der ( P ) Pronunciation Key (slndr)
    n.
    *Law. Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.
    *A false and malicious statement or report about someone.

    ************************************************** *****
    I am a Christian man- I don't sleep around and starting a thread about my sex life and asking about if it will be available to men or women is extrodinarily offensive. You don't know me so stop!







  9. #84

    • Nice Guy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Chula Vista, CA
    Posts
    2,470
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by ah schucks
    slan·der ( P ) Pronunciation Key (slndr)
    n.
    *Law. Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.
    *A false and malicious statement or report about someone.

    ************************************************** *****
    I am a Christian man- I don't sleep around and starting a thread about my sex life and asking about if it will be available to men or women is extrodinarily offensive. You don't know me so stop!

    Duh, I have my communications degree... where was the slander? Funny you needed to look it up in the dictionary.


    Surprising that a screenwriter does not know the difference between slander and satire. You got your education where?
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216





  10. #85

    • Smells like beer
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Monkey Sex
    Posts
    4,639
    I have to look up "Duh" in the dictionary, hold on.
    I find it hard
    It's hard to find
    Oh well, whatever, nevermind

  11. #86

    • is FIERCE!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    somewhere Major
    Posts
    8,004
    Blog Entries
    4
    Enough, can we get back on topic please!!!!

    Any other celebrity look a likes out there????

    Or a fellow micechatter you think looks like a celebrity?
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!



    Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

    DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.


  12. #87

    • Nice Guy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Chula Vista, CA
    Posts
    2,470
    Blog Entries
    4
    LOL, funny.


    Quote Originally Posted by LightBeer
    I have to look up "Duh" in the dictionary, hold on.
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216





  13. #88

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Grafton, WI
    Posts
    2,136
    I don't think I look like anyone famous...at least noone's ever told me that I do. What do you all think?

    Far as that kid in my avatar sitting my shoulders, I've been told that she looks a bit like Boo from Monster's Inc. She really hates being called Boo!

  14. #89

    • is FIERCE!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    somewhere Major
    Posts
    8,004
    Blog Entries
    4
    My first reaction is that you look a little like Gary Sinese Pacha
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!



    Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

    DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.


  15. #90

    • For old time sake
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    coming home
    Posts
    6,681
    Quote Originally Posted by LightBeer
    This thread is getting interesting now. I think I'll join in. I have been told many times that I look like Brendan Fraiser. I was a bartender for a year thats when I got compared to him the most. Those people were drunk so perhaps their picture of me was slighty skewed.
    (sigh) Brendan!!!!!!
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!









Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Question] Anyone famous WORK at WDW B4 they were famous?
    By jcruise86 in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 02:33 AM
  2. What is your goal that you told yourself?
    By garbear in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 03:48 AM
  3. Have you ever been told you sound like someone else?
    By Princess Buttercup in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 11:05 PM
  4. I just told my mom...
    By Mineux in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-19-2007, 10:18 PM
  5. I told you so.
    By Barbaraann in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2006, 09:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •