Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

It's Official! Thank you people of Mice Chat!

I just wanted to tell everyone in charge of this website how much I appreciate all your efforts and everything you do. I know how hard all of you must work to pull it all off. As a token of my appreciation I have added you to the Mickey Mobile....

IT'S OFFICIAL I AM A BRANDED 100% MICE CHAT JUNKIE!

MICE CHAT RULES!! See my park passes hanging round my neck? I took Mice Chat all the way to WDW down I-4, displaying my bumper sticker proudly.

Last edited by SummerInFL; 05-09-2006 at 06:51 AM.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Re: It's Official! Thank you people of Mice Chat!

Nice work Summer! I assume that AM 1280 is the Radio Disney affiliate in Orlando?

And I once again would also like to thank all the folks that keep MiceChat up and running, for all of us...

Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Senior Minion

Nice! I love it. Looks great. Glad your here. And thanks for all your hardwork keeping up with Mac.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry
    Nice work Summer! I assume that AM 1280 is the Radio Disney affiliate in Orlando?

And I once again would also like to thank all the folks that keep MiceChat up and running, for all of us...

Barry
    Yeah, its the Florida station. They are always at the area events and stuff, last time we got a free orange and apple lol. The bumper stickers they always give out.

• Still wants to be a cat!

Thanks to all the Mods & Administrators.......You guys are doing GREAT! Nice tribute SummerinFL, keep spreading the word!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• Banned User

Summer you are a doll!! So glad you are here, you bless us with your wit, humor and helping with the mac project is a big job. thank you Summer!!
    ummm so where do I sign up for the sticker? it looks cool, I should put one on my bumper !!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    Summer you are a doll!! So glad you are here, you bless us with your wit, humor and helping with the mac project is a big job. thank you Summer!!
    ummm so where do I sign up for the sticker? it looks cool, I should put one on my bumper !!
    I bought it from the Mice Chat store. I also bought two mini buttons for my laynard. Just click the linkie!

• love my friends

THANKS FROM ME for keeping mice chat up and running.. I enjoy talking to people and enjoy meeting the people I talk to on line

KEEP up the good work guys

Friends for life

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by TicTocDragon
    Nice! I love it. Looks great. Glad your here. And thanks for all your hardwork keeping up with Mac.
    Thanks! Ugh, but I've been slacking with Mac, I have the GUILT!! LOL I will update everything tonight, right after I buy my new Baseball room on VMK. ROFL

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL
    Yeah, its the Florida station. They are always at the area events and stuff, last time we got a free orange and apple lol. The bumper stickers they always give out.
    The L-A affiliate, AM 1110, does a lot of the same kind of thing - as I'm sure most of the local Radio Disney stations around the country do...
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Left the church, but not the parishioners.

*sniff*

Aw!!! You all are gonna make us cry!!!

Actually, it's the members of MiceChat that make this place what it is. We just help to keep it a bit tidy.

• Senior Minion

Thanks! Ugh, but I've been slacking with Mac, I have the GUILT!! LOL I will update everything tonight, right after I buy my new Baseball room on VMK. ROFL
    It's always appreciated, don't feel guilty. It's all about having fun!
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphile
    *sniff*

Aw!!! You all are gonna make us cry!!!

Actually, it's the members of MiceChat that make this place what it is. We just help to keep it a bit tidy.
    You rock! I mean that in the most sincere way. I think this is probably the only site that, in my experience, has so many different things to offer the people of the board.

The informative site, the blogs, the games, the threads, I could go on forever about it. Heck I rave about the smilies.

You also manage to keep it a family site and keep out trolls very efficiently which I think is hard to do for any message board.

Either way, you deserve the recognition and I just wanted you to know your appreciated.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Good grief girl!!! You do an awesome job keeping up considering you have a job and a family too!! We just appreciate all the thinks you do for us and Mac!!

You so ROCK!!!!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL THAT YOU DO!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Banned User

I wonder will I see it tomorrow...

Wait, I thought it was a.m. 1380
    (Or at least that's tampa)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast