I just got off The Haunted Mansion.. crazy trip from Utah, to the Haunted Mansion, back to Utah in one day... AND, of course, I had to stop in at DCA to boost the supposed attendence like all APs.
When did this happen?
Well, apparently the attic scene has been changed like crazy. something about murder in cold blood or something... anyway, I was thinking that I'd give some of the more subtle changes that your average guest may miss.
- The audio portion of the area now flickers in and out.. like lightning or something.
- There are several bottles of coke amongst the other junk.. must be the new sponsor.
- The camera that was located in the attic is now gone, or so I am led to believe. wink wink nudge nudge say no more.
- The old fashion pop up ghosts have been replaced with hi-def television sets.... don't know what show is on though...
- There is this new photo that looks like a guy I saw on television who was noodling
- Teenage girls still scream, but now their screams causes 58% less ear bleeding
- New soundtrack featuring Smash Mouth's Greatest Hits, or whatever else is on your i-Pod
- There are lots and lots of flashes.. like lightning or something
So, while I'm sure that everyone on micechat is in agreement that this is the best thing in the history of things, I'd like to see if anyone else on micechat has noticed these changes and what they love most about them.