So, I'm wanting to start in on doing some portrait photography.
Strange, isn't it? I mean, not too long ago, I was saying how much I didn't want to do portrait photography.
So, if you were to come into my photo studio for a portrait or for me to photgraph an event, what kind of package would you want?
I'm trying to get a feel of whether people would actually be willing to do *any* of this as an alternative to traditional means of portraiture. All of this will be possible for me to do.
- Normal, everyday prints, printed on materials such as lustre paper, metallic paper, or canvas
- Large, lenticular portraits to hang on the wall or as small as 8×10 and 4×6 -- portraits will be in 3-D, high quality, viewable in 3-D from several angles without glasses
- Smaller stereo cards -- a stereo pair, postcard size, viewable through a viewer
- Stereo slides -- slide film, lasts up to 30 years without colour fading. Viewable through a small viewer.
- View-Master Reels -- up to 7 3-D pictures per reel, viewable on any view-master (with high-end viewers and logo viewers available from me)