Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• pronounced, Casey Jr. 1

The dream thread

Last night I had a dream of one of my co-workers, and in it he kisses me. It was a very lovely dream, cause I do have a crush on him. I dont show though, cuz i have a boyfriend, and cuz he's younger than me. What do you guys think?
    Oh, I just wanted to share with everyone, cuz I love talking about people's dreams, they fasinate me. So let's all share our dreams, no matter how weird they are !

• Flames Fan/Oiler Hater

Re: The dream thread

I once had the oddest dream in the world. It's difficult to put into words, but I'll try.

I was in a land full of theatres, opera houses, museums and all sorts of cultural spots. I wasn't alone though, I was being chased by several small flying differently coloured fur balls . They chased me through all the the buildings until I finally got away and found a old giant pencil that could talk. He gave me an eraser and told me it would get rid of them. It didn't, only made them bigger. That darn pencil double crossed me!! Anyway, at the end of the dream I run into a kitchen, find an AK-47 and blew them all away. I then woke up.

I wanted to ask my late aunt (when she was alive of course) what this meant as she interpreted dreams, but didn't want to be told to lay off the LSD :P.

that's crazy.
    I use to have a dream a lot when i was little that herman munster would chase me around my backyard, and that i would out smart him, i would run around the tree til i saw him getting tired, then I'd run into the house, and he wouldnt catch me.
    when i told my mom that i still remembered that dream, she told me i had that dream a lot cuz my dad tried to kid nap me

• Shh..

Arrow Re: The dream thread

I had a dream where i was like in the middle of nowhere and there was this little girl and she lead me into this HUGE room and there was a big TV screen, so i like stood on this mark on the ground and when i stood there.. there was very LOUD music playing so when like jazz was playing i started playing the sax and i started to melt... so when there was like rock and roll playing i started to play the guitar and i melted along with the type of music, when i stopped i went outside the door.... it was all white.... so i couln't see, so when ii stepped outside, i fell in a hole and i woke up.

i know it is odd but its my dream Lol

• Shh..

uh how the heck! do you get that line above ur Orlando Bloom picture? im trying to figure it out im new so i would like it if someone would show me how to use this stuff

• Shh..

uh how the heck! do you get that line above ur Orlando Bloom picture? im trying to figure it out im new so i would like it if someone would show me how to use this stuff

i'll PM you right now to tell you how

• Shh..

thx so much!

• white and nerdy

I think that dreams are nothing more than your brain randomly going off to convince your uncounsious you are still alive. We turn them into stories because that is what people tend to do. If presented with a crazy jumble we try and organize it.

I think the only thing to take from dreams is a general sense of what you are spending your time thinking about... If you spend most of your time thinking about Disneyland, for example, then it is more likely that a random sampling of your mind would produce Disneyland dreams.

I dream about Disneyland pretty much every night.... It's also pretty much the same every time, so I guess perhaps my mind isn't so random.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• Queen of Randomness

I have Disneyland dreams all the time. But it's not like "yay I get to spend a day at DL" but like "what horrible thing will happen to me this time". I have DL dreams all the time but DL never looks like how it actually looks like. I have about three or four alternate DLs that I've dream about. Usually someone or something tries to kill me when I'm there.....by drowning me, shooting at me, chasing me and there was even a lion involved (but this one was in Disneyland Paris at a MC meet). The scariest ones are of my alternate Haunted Mansion.

Welcome to my blog!
    A Photographed Life
    12/28: Copperopolis, California

that's true.
    But can you please tell me why I'm still having dreams of an ex boyfriend from jr. high and high school? I dont go thinking about him during the day, then all of a sudden I have dreams about him. Off and on, for years now. I dont know why this keeps happening

• Chernabog Admirer

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGal
    I have Disneyland dreams all the time. But it's not like "yay I get to spend a day at DL" but like "what horrible thing will happen to me this time". I have DL dreams all the time but DL never looks like how it actually looks like. I have about three or four alternate DLs that I've dream about. Usually someone or something tries to kill me when I'm there.....by drowning me, shooting at me, chasing me and there was even a lion involved (but this one was in Disneyland Paris at a MC meet). The scariest ones are of my alternate Haunted Mansion.
    I used to have dreams like that, too... It's really terrifying to experience the park in your dreams, where everything is shadowed and twisted and the shadows aren't the safest places.

I've also had dreams where I was in my own home and everything was aged, warped, and once again twisted with odd symbols in some of the rooms. Usually in that dream, I encounter what appears to be a person made of shadows. The longer I look at it, it creeps closer until it rushes me... I wake up before it makes contact. Also have had a similar dream to the one I just described, but instead of it being a shadow.. it's a tall, balding, bearded man with dark hair. Like in the other dream.. he does rush me and I awake before we make contact.

...I usually wake up paralyzed, and hot.

Roaming the Kingdom, one Adventure at a time!

• Shh..

Sad Re: The dream thread

Quote Originally Posted by thejoshualee
    I think that dreams are nothing more than your brain randomly going off to convince your uncounsious you are still alive. We turn them into stories because that is what people tend to do. If presented with a crazy jumble we try and organize it.

I think the only thing to take from dreams is a general sense of what you are spending your time thinking about... If you spend most of your time thinking about Disneyland, for example, then it is more likely that a random sampling of your mind would produce Disneyland dreams.

I dream about Disneyland pretty much every night.... It's also pretty much the same every time, so I guess perhaps my mind isn't so random.
    we dont just make up our dreams they actually happen o_0

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

i had a drem that I wote a book and Published it on micechat...and Dusty Stole my concdept and sold it over amazon...and they made a Dusty statue in the middle o DL....and like it became Dustyland...it was strange....but it was funny I only saw images of dusty.....but him him self was no where o de seen....I got killed bt the big dysty face falling on me off the matterhorn...

I really don't know what the hell that dream's point was

i had a dream that i went to dl but i entered threw critter town. a nice lady said i could use her ap pass so i was like cool! i saw hm and then it got dark all of a sudden and dl was closed so then all the people at dl took the freeway home without using cars just walking down the freeway....then i was at school

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast