• ROFLCOPTER!

New Disney Store!

I have no idea where to put this topic, but I feel I really need to share this. Today, while at work, I discovered a new Disney store. It is in one of the most unlikely places. I first heard about it when one of my coworkers walked in and told us that the supervisor says we can't give guests crazy looks when they ask us where the Disney store is. No, we have to tell them that it's in a little yellow building. We all asked that he repeat that several times and he then took several of us outside and pointed to the unassuming building. Later, when I looked inside, I couldn't believe my eyes.

Why did I find this so shocking? Well, because it's in Magic Mountain.

That's right. Magic Mountain has a Disney store with Mickey shirts and clocks and TVs showing Disney cartoons. So, the next time you're at Magic Mountain and feel that you're lacking the Disney Magic, step into this store and immerse yourself in Mickey for a bit.

• Mountain Dew User

Blog Entries

Re: New Disney Store!

Quote Originally Posted by Trintara
    I have no idea where to put this topic, but I feel I really need to share this. Today, while at work, I discovered a new Disney store. It is in one of the most unlikely places. I first heard about it when one of my coworkers walked in and told us that the supervisor says we can't give guests crazy looks when they ask us where the Disney store is. No, we have to tell them that it's in a little yellow building. We all asked that he repeat that several times and he then took several of us outside and pointed to the unassuming building. Later, when I looked inside, I couldn't believe my eyes.

Why did I find this so shocking? Well, because it's in Magic Mountain.

That's right. Magic Mountain has a Disney store with Mickey shirts and clocks and TVs showing Disney cartoons. So, the next time you're at Magic Mountain and feel that you're lacking the Disney Magic, step into this store and immerse yourself in Mickey for a bit.
    Is it in the park itself or is it in the little yellow building next to Wendy's?

• ROFLCOPTER!

It is inside the park, over by the non-operating flashback. When I was first told about it I thought it would be over there too, but no, it is very much inside.

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Yeah, Six Flags Over Georgia also has some Mickey Mouse stuff. Where this deal comes from I have no idea, but I'm not really sure I like it. I know Shapiro is trying to turn Six Flags around, but does Disney need to be involved?

Anyone else sense a Disney take-over in the works????
    You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.