Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just sharing

• Waiting for the stork

Just sharing

I have been on several Disneyland Discussion boards for the last couple of years.....I never posted a whole lot just checked in now and then.....

Well I must really like you guys ( ) I just looked at my posts on all my other boards and in a few short months here I have surpassed my posts on each of those boards (and again I have been on some of those boards for 2 years.)
    I'm almost at 300 posts (no where near that anywhere else) so I guess that solves the mystery of where all my free time has gone....

anyway, thanks everyone for making micechat so much fun,
    I finaly found a board with people as strange as me

-Tinkerbelle
    procrastibating

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    I agree Tink, I have not found another board with such friendly and welcoming people. I hope Micechat stays the way it is!
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

I know, I have joined one or two boards in the past and then never posted a thing and long forgot about them. This is the only board I have ever joined and actually posted and stuck around. I love it here! I can't believe I am over 400!!!
    In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe. -Michael Jackson

• LoisAlene

People actually Talk about interesting things on this board!

I actually have Learned things here. whoa...that's scary!

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

• o Tom o

This is my first posting board experiance. I have been a blogger for about a year, a Yahooian for years, avid e-mailers and instant messenger. I always scoffed at posting boards but I absoultly love it.
    Last edited by ah schucks; 04-11-2005 at 01:45 PM.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Gosh- I have only ever seen one person act like that here and he only made like 3 posts before getting banned. Did I miss something this weekend???

Was it me????? <going back over all my posts...>
    In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe. -Michael Jackson

• Original Mice-Chatter

....and thus a happy Mice Chat thread becomes yet another chance to slam other members. Can we ever keep a thread like this on topic without having to subtlely snipe at others?

• Feel the breeze!

I love it here! Most everyone here is a lot of fun! <blows kisses>

• Back home :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Nephythys
    ....and thus a happy Mice Chat thread becomes yet another chance to slam other members. Can we ever keep a thread like this on topic without having to subtlely snipe at others?

Don't worry, I'll bring it back around....

I've found this board to be awesome (maybe that's why I post so much ) compared to other Disney boards (and I've posted on almost all of them). I love MiceChat and all of its members... Let's keep the awesome posting up

• MiceChat Moderator
    • back to basics

This is the first (and only) Disney board I've posted on, I think everyone here has been great, I've only been posting a short time, but everyone here has been very welcoming and I look forward to meeting up with you all at a meet one of these Sundays.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

• Nice Guy

Blog Entries
    This is the only board I have nbot been a troll on... that accounts for something. :devil:
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216

• Minion

I've been reading MiceAge from the beginning and didn't bother to even look at the boards until a month after they were started. I was immediately drawn to some of the intelligent threads, discussions and many of the people who take the time to voice their opinions in here.

Never took part in any other boards, blogs and only a brief stint in Yahoo Chat on an Art/Painting board that never went anywhere.

I found the people in here to be generally very open, interesting and kind. I have a long history with the Disney Company and don't know how much longer it'll last before the same topics are rehashed over and over, but for now it's fun and I'm glad to be a part of it. I have noticed some old threads being revived with new and pertinent posts which I think is good.

• o Tom o

Quote Originally Posted by desertdweller
    I've been reading MiceAge from the beginning and didn't bother to even look at the boards until a month after they were started. I was immediately drawn to some of the intelligent threads, discussions and many of the people who take the time to voice their opinions in here.

Never took part in any other boards, blogs and only a brief stint in Yahoo Chat on an Art/Painting board that never went anywhere.

I found the people in here to be generally very open, interesting and kind. I have a long history with the Disney Company and don't know how much longer it'll last before the same topics are rehashed over and over, but for now it's fun and I'm glad to be a part of it. I have noticed some old threads being revived with new and pertinent posts which I think is good.
    DesertDweller has written some of the most amazing, well thought out and open minded comments and I have enjoyed all of those posts even the ones I disagreed with! He is a model poster in all the forums where I have seen his posts.

• Minion

Yikes!...thanks, ah shucks for the public accolade and comment. I usually do think before I post and for someone to recognize that is very flattering and appreciated.

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    I second that- members like DD make this board what it is- I really appreciate people who put time into their posts and are both thoughtful and informative.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast